September "New Beginnings" Exercise Thread

20 minutes for me, and congrats to BonnieF on turning Onward Orange!!! :rainbow:

Our New Beginning for today is the Walt Disney Educational Materials Co. - Incorporated on June 25, 1969 (and later known as Walt Disney Educational Media Co. and Disney Educational Productions.)

Walt was always a fan of mixing education and entertainment!

Check out some of your old favorites here:
https://www.youtube.com/user/DisneyEducation/videos

Good Morning and Happy Monday!

30 minutes for me yesterday, which puts me at 150/600 and Onward Orange. :rainbow:

Team totals stand at 1,855 - only 308 minutes away from Orange as a group!

Has anyone seen DaddysPrincess around the boards? We haven't heard from her yet.

Our beginning for today is Friday October 1, 1971 - Opening day at the WDW Magic Kingdom!! -

http://www.thisdayindisneyhistory.com/disneyworldgrandopening.html

I didn't do too good this weekend. Saturday was a bunch of running around and then my 20 year class reunion. On Sunday I did nothing. Like maybe only 700 steps total for the day. It was a very raining weekend as we were getting the remnants of Gordon. It was still raining this morning but should end by the afternoon.

Friday -- 43 minutes
Saturday -- 20 minutes
Sunday -- 0 minutes.

Total -- 451/1350

@piglet1979 - I don't mean I "like" your weather woes - It's just how I keep track of which posts I've entered into the spreadsheet!

And don't worry about the weekend - you're still about half an hour ahead of pace. :)

@piglet1979 - I don't mean I "like" your weather woes - It's just how I keep track of which posts I've entered into the spreadsheet!

And don't worry about the weekend - you're still about half an hour ahead of pace. :)

Yeah for being ahead of schedule so far. I am going to have to figure something new out soon though. We are supposed to get this again next weekend into the beginning of the week when Florence heads our way. Then the nice weather will be back for awhile.

No organized workout this weekend but lots of steps, so I’ll add 15 minutes.
280/900
Piglet, good luck with Florence - as a veteran of Sandy, I really hope it eases up before it hits land. We invested in a portable generator the year before, after Irene cost us a fortune. It was worth every penny to have water, lights, refrigerator, and most importantly, coffee! Now we have a whole house generator so we have everything if there’s an outage.

No organized workout this weekend but lots of steps, so I’ll add 15 minutes.
280/900
Piglet, good luck with Florence - as a veteran of Sandy, I really hope it eases up before it hits land. We invested in a portable generator the year before, after Irene cost us a fortune. It was worth every penny to have water, lights, refrigerator, and most importantly, coffee! Now we have a whole house generator so we have everything if there’s an outage.

I am in Northern Ohio. We just get the rain and sometimes some storms. All of the hurricanes seem to come our direction after landfall. Sandy was one of the worst for us. I think because it traveled less to get here. I have been following along on the hurricane thread and I am really hoping it moves and stays off land. It sounds like it could be one of the worst ones we have seen lately. Praying for anyone in her path.

Yesterday was a very nice afternoon. It was upper 60's low 70's. Since it was so nice I went for a walk while DS was at soccer practice. It was better then sitting for 2 hours. Finally this morning we were able to walk to. The rain for now is gone until maybe Monday or Tuesday and that all depends on the Hurricane.

Yesterday I got 73 minutes.

586/1350

20 minutes yesterday, 25 today doing a mixed bag. If the rain ever stops I’ll be able to walk outside again. I’d go to the mall to walk but I vowed not to spend any money since our trip is the end of this month.
325/900 - I’m a third of the way to my goal!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter