SEPTEMBER Exercise Challenge

98 minutes so far, so I'm headed for WDW knowing I'm over 10% for the month already.

15 more - did the elliptical tonight.

120/1200!

I'm joining in a few days late on this one. Please put me down for 1080 minutes this month. :)

Please put me down for 1400 again this month.

I just got back from a long weekend camping trip at Stone Mountain Georgia. My bike had a flat and I was unable to fix it so I didn't get the biking done like I anticipated. Saturday and Sunday, we did hours of hiking on all-terrain but I'm only going to count 60 minutes for Saturday and 60 for Sunday. I did get my heart rate up many times and a small case of DOMS so I know I got a good workout. Today, after the 4 hour drive back home, I jumped in the pool and did 60 minutes of swimming laps so now:

TOTAL: 180/1400

20 minutes on the elliptical this morning brings me to 311/1500.

I had another 40 minutes today. Everyone should be up to date. Please let me know if I miss something or get your numbers wrong!

I may flake on the math sometimes too with regard to the percentages, so if I fail to change your color when you reach a milestone, don't hesitate to let me know that too!!

Great job everyone-keep moving!!

Id like to sign up for September. I know I'm a few days late. Sign me up for 1000 minutes for this month. I'm going to try to push myself to work out everyday! Ive done quite a bit of walking the last few days. So put me down for 240/1000 to start with. Good luck everyone!

Thank you so much for "hosting" the challenge this month!
I am in for 1000 minutes.
As of now, with a 60 minute workout Saturday and my pushups and crunches each day, I am at 90/1000.

I did a 33 min walk/fun yesterday. That puts me at 203/1200 for the month so far.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter