September- back to normal entertainment?

I think things could be much more normal. IF the vaccine administration rate continues to accelerate and if the vaccine works, and if we add a vaccine or two, and if we continue to behave, I think we will soon start to see declines in daily cases. Even thought it's been 10 months, we've only just begun to fight this thing 1 month ago. September is still 8 months out. (Refillable mug half-full? Maybe. But we all need some optimism these days.).

Personally, I think things will be the same as far as masks, temperatures, hand sanitizer through 2021. We are slowly starting to see entertainment coming back and I think we'll see that return in parks before resorts if Covid goes down. I think by September we may see another bump in the capacity allowed but I don't think we'll see 100% yet. Character Meet and Greets could also start returning but again, I think it will be minimal.

Has this been announced?

Disney announced months ago that they plan to re-open ONE water park in March, later they confirmed Blizzard Beach. There is some expectaiton (hope?) that Typhoon Lagoon will re-open in Summer.

For whomever asked about February, the water parks typically close for annual refurbishment over Winter, one park at a time. So it is probable that (at least) one water park will be closed during February.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter