September 9, 2013 - WONDERful re-positioning trip to LA

MaryLou1962 said:
This will be my first "chilly" cruise. Any advice on what to wear?

Can't wait to finally board and meet you all!

Mary Lou & Colleen

Being from WA, my advice is layers. I plan on bringing a handful of cardigans and sweaters to layer over my tops.

This will be my first "chilly" cruise. Any advice on what to wear?

Hello! Are you on FB? We have a great group going that we would love to have you join!

I agree with the layers! Bring light layers that you can add/remove as needed. The sun makes it warm, but when it's cloudy it may be a bit chilly.

Hi All,

Can whomever is in charge of the FE please PM us. We're B2B with the last Alaska cruise and thanks to a crazy summer we're not sure if we ever signed up for the FE on this cruise.

We're not really on Facebook so have spent even less time there than on the DIS.

Thanks, Bob & Dale

wrabitdad said:
Hi All,

Can whomever is in charge of the FE please PM us. We're B2B with the last Alaska cruise and thanks to a crazy summer we're not sure if we ever signed up for the FE on this cruise.

We're not really on Facebook so have spent even less time there than on the DIS.

Thanks, Bob & Dale

Hi Bob & Dale,
My name is Crystal and i am one of the co-organizers of our Fish Extender group. I appologize, but I seem to be having issues sending a PM.
Based on a firstname search, I do not believe you signed upfor this group.

If ytou would like to contact me please send me an email @ BaileyFamily704@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Crystal

My wife, daughter and I will be on this cruise. This is our first Disney Cruise and a first cruise for my Daughter and I. We are very excited and can't wait to set sail!!!

Hi, everyone, we are the Chor family, Me Rosa, my husband Herman and our two daughters- Angelina 5 and Brianna 4 will be cruising you. This is our very first time going on a cruise, and we probably are the last family book this cruise since our travel agency said there's only one room left :) Can't wait, hope to meet you lovely ppl on the boat!

Today's the big day!! Hope everyone enjoyed a beautiful Vancouver day like I did yesterday :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter