September 4th, 2022 -7-Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise from Dover (Alesund, Nordfjordeid, Eidfjord, Stavanger)

wow, I wonder was it someone who had a Covid FCC who switched from one of the St Petersburg cruises. That money can only be used on cruises up to end of September.

Our cruise is back up. Still just the 2 concierge rooms. A Royal and a 2BR. $29k-33k. Ouch.
It disappeared again according to the FB group but now it's back and showing all room types but Oceanview available. That cheap Concierge at $36,000 is still available for those that want to grab it while you can! :)

Finally DCL have updated the Know Before You Go page for Europe

Requirements for Cruise Passengers Visiting Europe
Last Updated: April 13, 2022

Guests on sailings departing from and arriving to homeports in Europe—including Barcelona, Spain; Civitavecchia, Italy; Dover, England; and Copenhagen, Denmark—are required to adhere to the following COVID-19 vaccination and testing protocols.

COVID-19 Vaccination:
Disney Cruise Line requires all vaccine-eligible Guests to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the time of sailing, as defined by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO). This is a requirement for all Guests ages 5 and older.

In consideration of guidance from the CDC and WHO, Disney Cruise Line accepts the following vaccine types: Pfizer, Moderna, Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, Covishield, Novavax, Sinopharm BBIBP-CorV (VeroCell), Sinovac-CoronaVac and Covavaxin (Bharat Biotech).

The CDC defines fully vaccinated as 14 days after receiving:
  • a single-dose of an accepted 1-dose vaccine
  • the second dose of an accepted 2-dose vaccine
  • the full series of an active (not placebo) COVID-19 vaccine in the U.S.-based AstraZeneca or Novavax COVID-19 vaccine trials
  • the second dose of any “mix-and-match” combination of accepted COVID-19 vaccines (administered at least 17 days apart)

See below for additional information about country-specific government entry requirements.

Pre-Trip COVID-19 Testing:
Guests who are not vaccine-eligible, because of age, must provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test result (paid for by the Guest) taken between 3 days and 24 hours before their sail date. Guests 4 years of age and under must complete these testing requirements. The test should be a COVID-19 nucleic acid amplification test (NAAT), a rapid PCR test or a lab-based PCR test. Rapid antigen tests are not accepted.

In order to sail, all Guests must submit their proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 PCR test result to the Project Screen by Prenetics website prior to arrival at the terminal. A parent or legal guardian will need to use their own account to provide this information on behalf of minors. Guests will be able to register at the Project Screen website no sooner than two weeks prior to their sailing.

Guests Recently Recovered from COVID-19
In some cases, people who have recently recovered from COVID-19 may still test positive for the SARS-CoV-2 virus. If Guests have tested positive for SARS-CoV-2 within 11 to 90 days of their sail date, they may qualify to be considered as “recently recovered.” With the appropriate documentation and subsequent approval, Guests considered recently recovered are not required to participate in COVID-19 testing during the Pre-Sail, Embarkation or Debarkation phases of their voyage. To be considered recently recovered you will need to provide:
  • A copy of your previous positive COVID-19 test result which is greater than 11 days and less than 90 days from your expected sail date. The test must be an antigen, NAAT, rapid PCR or lab-based PCR. The test result must also include your date of birth.
  • A signed letter (on official letterhead that shows the name, address and phone number of a licensed healthcare provider or public health official) stating that you have recovered from COVID-19 in the last 90 days and are clear for travel.
  • Proof of vaccination.
Bring this documentation with you to the port.

Embarkation COVID-19 Testing:
In consideration of guidance from public health authorities and other medical experts, all Guests (regardless of age and vaccination status) will be required to take a COVID-19 test at the terminal before boarding (paid for by Disney Cruise Line and administered by Prenetics). Guests with positive COVID-19 test results will undergo a second confirmatory test. Guests with confirmed positive COVID-19 test results—as well as those sharing the same stateroom and their close contacts—will be denied boarding. Prenetics is Disney Cruise Line’s third-party partner for COVID-19 testing and vaccination verification in Europe.

Country-Specific Government Entry Requirements
Certain European countries may have COVID-19 vaccination, testing and documentation requirements for entry that are independent of and in addition to Disney Cruise Line’s health and safety protocols.

For example, some countries may require a COVID-19 booster dose to enter the destination or port of call if the Guest’s final COVID-19 vaccine was administered more than 270 days before arrival. In these instances, Guests should consider completing a booster dose at least 14 days before arrival into the country.

Some countries may require a valid EU Digital COVID-19 Certificate or additional registration and documentation for entry into their country.

Guests are responsible for checking and meeting all requirements or restrictions that may be in place for travel to any homeport or port of call that is part of their cruise itinerary. Guests who do not meet the country-specific government entry requirements may be unable to reach their point of embarkation to board their cruise, or unable to debark the ship at certain ports of call or their final destination.

Guests can visit the websites below to learn more about the government entry requirements for the following European homeports:
Country-specific government entry requirements may change at any time, without notice. We strongly recommend that Guests frequently check the entry requirements for each country they plan to visit, especially as they approach their sail date.

Nice confirmation that they plan to sail their summer schedule.

I know, I think everyone has just let out that breathe they were holding. I think this finally means we can start proper planning and booking things and start talking about WHEN I GO ON MY CRUISE instead of IF I GO ON MY CRUISE

:jumping1:

I know, I think everyone has just let out that breathe they were holding. I think this finally means we can start proper planning and booking things and start talking about WHEN I GO ON MY CRUISE instead of IF I GO ON MY CRUISE

:jumping1:
Definitely! I've tried to be (uncharacteristically) positive about this cruise after the disappointment of cancelling the 2021 Norway itinerary - which we were booked on. All of my major travel arrangements are done - flights, pre & post cruise hotels, airport transportation here at home, etc. We are working on identifying our preferred port excursions!

For anyone planning on doing any of the alcohol tastings / mixology on the cruise, I'm seeing reports of price increases today. These are the prices being listed for the April 30 cruise on The Fantasy

New Prices
  • Chocolate and Liquor - $50
  • Beer - $40
  • Mixology- $40
  • Rum - $45
  • Wine - $45
  • Tequila - $40
  • Mojito $40
  • Bourbon $45
  • Martini, $45
  • Whiskey $45
  • Cognac $50

So will have a 2 year old for the sailing and will be flying into London the Friday or Saturday before.. I wonder if there are locations at the airport we can use for her testing.

I just got my 135 day "heads up" email from concierge shoreside services. Finally starting to get real! 8-)

I sent my concierge email last night and I received this as an auto reply. At least I know they received my email :-) I didn't ask for much but I did ask for the show schedule among other things. I'll post what I know when I know it.

Thank you for contacting Disney Cruise Line Concierge Services.

**Due to an increase in our email volume we are currently experiencing a delay in our response time. Please be assured that your requests are being completed as quickly as possible and in the order in which they are received. Please refrain from sending duplicate messages as this will move your request further down in our queue. We appreciate your patience and understanding.**

Your email is very important to us. We will respond to your email as soon as possible. Should you require immediate assistance, please feel free to contact us at 1-866-784-1654 or 407-566-8119, Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:30am and 5:30pm (EST).

We look forward to planning your magical voyage with you!

Sincerely,
The Disney Cruise Line Concierge Services Team

I received my response back from shoreside concierge services in about a week. They stated these are the only port adventures available for Aluseund: AL01, 02, 03, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 15. Path of Trolls (in any variant) is not available as of now - which of course is what we wanted to do. Oh well.

They were able to schedule our requested adventures in the other 3 ports - NFD01, EDF01, SV15. They did not have the show schedule yet, but provided the shows that will be running - Tangled, Twice Charmed, and Disney Dreams.

We did get our Palo dinner and chocolate & liquor tasting schedule as well.

They said our cruise activities would show up on our account starting 7 May.

I hope this helps.

I received my response back from shoreside concierge services in about a week. They stated these are the only port adventures available for Aluseund: AL01, 02, 03, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 15. Path of Trolls (in any variant) is not available as of now - which of course is what we wanted to do. Oh well.

They were able to schedule our requested adventures in the other 3 ports - NFD01, EDF01, SV15. They did not have the show schedule yet, but provided the shows that will be running - Tangled, Twice Charmed, and Disney Dreams.

We did get our Palo dinner and chocolate & liquor tasting schedule as well.

They said our cruise activities would show up on our account starting 7 May.

I hope this helps.
Thank you so much, thats really good info :) I'm a first time cruiser so getting this info means so much to me

Path of Trolls (in any variant) is not available as of now - which of course is what we wanted to do. Oh well.
That's interesting, I wonder why that one isn't available?
Thank you for the info!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!