September 29 2018 Fantasy - Western Caribbean

I will take a look to see if I can figure out which one you are! I am also in that group!

SJDisneyFanatic, if you can figure out who I am in the group, you are welcome to send a message on either FB or here if you wish kids to get to know each other a little!

SJDisneyFanatic, if you can figure out who I am in the group, you are welcome to send a message on either FB or here if you wish kids to get to know each other a little!
:-) I did just figure out who you are last night and will send you a note tonight!

My wife and I are now on this cruise. We have done 6 cruises with Disney. But this cruise will be our 8th since we have one scheduled for November 2017.

We booked this cruise earlier this month. It's a replacement for the cruise we were supposed to go on last week but had to cancel as I'm currently in treatment for breast cancer. We're very excited to try the Halloween cruise. This will be our third Disney cruise. I was signed up for FEs on the cruise we had to cancel and would love to try it for this cruise. We're not on Facebook as we are kind of paranoid about internet security but if someone is willing to set up Fish Extenders I could email or PM our information. It's myself, my husband, my mom, my 9 year old DD and 4 year old son (those will be their ages at time of sailing).

We booked this cruise earlier this month. It's a replacement for the cruise we were supposed to go on last week but had to cancel as I'm currently in treatment for breast cancer. We're very excited to try the Halloween cruise. This will be our third Disney cruise. I was signed up for FEs on the cruise we had to cancel and would love to try it for this cruise. We're not on Facebook as we are kind of paranoid about internet security but if someone is willing to set up Fish Extenders I could email or PM our information. It's myself, my husband, my mom, my 9 year old DD and 4 year old son (those will be their ages at time of sailing).
Welcome and sorry for the delay! My computer died and I was recently laid off so have been computerless! I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers as you undergo your treatment. I don't know if there are any fish extenders set up via disboards, but if you want to pm me your information, I can submit it to a FE group for you so they can get you in touch. My 10 year old desperately wants to do FE but I don't want to haul a bunch of stuff across the country and back again...I think I am just going to pretend to do the FE thing and maybe just get him some cute personalized stuff myself to scratch this itch for him and maybe let him do some pixie dusting. Anyway, if you want to contact me, I would be happy to help get you onboard with a FE group!

Welcome and sorry for the delay! My computer died and I was recently laid off so have been computerless! I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers as you undergo your treatment. I don't know if there are any fish extenders set up via disboards, but if you want to pm me your information, I can submit it to a FE group for you so they can get you in touch. My 10 year old desperately wants to do FE but I don't want to haul a bunch of stuff across the country and back again...I think I am just going to pretend to do the FE thing and maybe just get him some cute personalized stuff myself to scratch this itch for him and maybe let him do some pixie dusting. Anyway, if you want to contact me, I would be happy to help get you onboard with a FE group!

Thanks! My SIL might be coming on this cruise with her family so I am going to hold off on joining any FE groups until they decide as they might want to join as well. Luckily we've got plenty of time!

I will be booking my cruise next week when I hear back from mouse savers. This will be my 3rd cruise. We did Alaska a few years ago and this past June we did the Bahamas double dip. Is Disney Fantasy September 29, 2018 the group FB page? I requested to join it with a new Facebook account with bogus info. Like others, I cannot really have a FB page with my info on it. My Facebook name is Mary gray.

I am totally new to this, but am very much interested in FE. Is this something someone has to start for each cruise taken or something that you just do?

Hello! My mom and I will be on this cruise to celebrate my 20th birthday. I haven’t been on a Disney cruise as an adult before, so I’m very excited! :figment:

And I’m MissBree’s mom! I’m hoping we can be part of a FE (fish extender), it’s one of my favorite things to do.

Welcome to the cruise meet for the Fantasy Western Caribbean Cruise departing Port Canaveral on Saturday September 29, 2018.

This is our 2nd cruise over all and our 2nd Disney Cruise. Our first cruise was one of the October 2016 cruises that was impacted by Hurricane Matthew. We were on the Dream and were hoping to get to Nassau and Castaway Cay. We ended up in Mexico and still had the best time ever! We were supposed to do Mickey's Not so Scary Halloween Party but it was not meant to be as our cruise ended up arriving into port more than 24 hours late and the party had been cancelled due to the hurricane concern. Oh well...so, this is our do over trip so hopefully we can make it to both Castaway Cay AND Mickey's Halloween party! Only time will tell but we are super excited to get on another Disney ship.

We are from the SF Bay Area in California. At the time of the cruise, my daughter will be 16 and my son will be 12. We are hoping to get to know some folks virtually who will be cruising with us.

We recently booked for this cruise! It’ll be our first! My husband and I will be bringing 3 of our children on this trip, ages 3, 6 (boys) and daughter is 15. We are from Virginia, plan to drive down so we can drive through the night while the kids sleep. It’ll be about a 14 to 15 hour drive.....but our kids are not good travelers so I don’t want to fly.

Looking forward to getting to know some folks before the trip!

Hi Everyone! Welcome and Thanks for joining. For those of you who have not joined the other group, if you can, you might want to but I am glad to see more people joining here. So many on FB and very few here that I had kind of given up a little bit on this group but I see now that a few more have joined so will keep trying to keep things alive here! I can't believe it is only about 6 months away now. We booked over a year ago and we are all looking forward to it so much! Is anyone here planning to do any WDW before or after the cruise? Halloween Parties were announced and looks like tickets are on sale so if you are interested in that, might not hurt to start looking into that.

Has anyone else started thinking about your excursions? I know I want to try to do some that are not with Disney. The things I have seen so far for this itinerary are 7 mile beach on Grand Cayman and the turtle farm, The Dunns River Falls in Jamaica and ruins in Cozumel. I have heard that there have been a lot of issues in Cozumel lately so we might just end up staying on the ship for that one but we'll see.

We recently booked for this cruise! It’ll be our first! My husband and I will be bringing 3 of our children on this trip, ages 3, 6 (boys) and daughter is 15. We are from Virginia, plan to drive down so we can drive through the night while the kids sleep. It’ll be about a 14 to 15 hour drive.....but our kids are not good travelers so I don’t want to fly.

Looking forward to getting to know some folks before the trip!

Does your 15 yo have an email address or use instagram or anything like that? I have been trying to find people around my daughter's age to connect her with before the cruise so it makes going into Vibe a little easier. She made friends on our last cruise 18 months ago that she is still in contact with every day!

This is our 2nd cruise! It’s my hubby and I and our 2 kids - daughter age 10 and my son will turn 12 while on the cruise! I can’t find the FB group go follow there as well. Would appreciate if someone gave me the group name :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter