September 29,2013 - DVC Member Cruise

so the 2014 dates are out!!!

who's up for the med?

We're going for this one................ (may have to sell my first born :lmao:)

June 14, 2014

Ports of Call:
Villefranche (Monte Carlo, Cannes, Nice), France*
La Spezia (Florence, Pisa), Italy*
Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy
Naples (Pompeii), Italy
Catania, Italy (Sicily)
Corfu, Greece (Greek Isles)
Dubrovnik, Croatia
Venice, Italy

poison ivy said:

who's up for the med?

We're going for this one................ (may have to sell my first born :lmao:)

June 14, 2014

Ports of Call:
Naples (Pompeii), Italy
Catania, Italy (Sicily)
Dubrovnik, Croatia
Venice, Italy

Wow, that is tempting!!!!! Only places we have been are Rome and Florence, Pisa.......

who's up for the med?
June 14, 2014
Ports of Call:
Naples (Pompeii), Italy
Catania, Italy (Sicily)
Dubrovnik, Croatia
Venice, Italy

OOOHHHHH, I would LOVE this cruise. Don't think I can get Don on a flight to Spain or anywhere else in Europe, so I may have to talk someone into going with me.

OOOHHHHH, I would LOVE this cruise. Don't think I can get Don on a flight to Spain or anywhere else in Europe, so I may have to talk someone into going with me.

For us this is the best European cruise yet! We are going for a 6 or 7A tomorrow! It has everything we want, Italy, Croatia and a taste of Greece. We also like that it ends in Venice.

Don, there's no harm in just booking it as a dummy!

P.S. DisneyBelle, this goes for you too!

Johnny Quest said:
For us this is the best European cruise yet! We are going for a 6 or 7A tomorrow! It has everything we want, Italy, Croatia and a taste of Greece. We also like that it ends in Venice.

Don, there's no harm in just booking it as a dummy!

P.S. DisneyBelle, this goes for you too!

I'm still waiting to hoot Alaska!!!!

I'm still waiting to hoot Alaska!!!!

What?!?! Are you on hold as we speak?????

I wish i were gold......................I wish I were gold...................... I wish I were gold..........................

Wow, that is tempting!!!!! Only places we have been are Rome and Florence, Pisa.......

You two should jump in or at least hurry up and decide. The first two posters with med pricing on the "and so it begins thread" booked the 6/15 12nt Barcelona to Venice cruise. Can you believe it? Out of ALLLLLLLLL the possible dates and choices they book this one. :scared1:

I'm too old for this!!!!

Is it too early for one of these? I think it has pineapple juice:rotfl:

IMG_8562_zps14546a5a.jpg

Wow!

Usair running nonstops phl to bcn and venice to phl. That works for us!!

this is going to be a looooong day!

Wow!

Usair running nonstops phl to bcn and venice to phl. That works for us!!

this is going to be a looooong day!

You are MENT to GO!!!! Hope it works out for you.

Don says no way he's going to Europe, but he might consider one of the Southern Caribbeans out of San Juan. We shall see..........

That's too bad Kris. Any chance Don would reconsider???

BTW if anyone is serious about the Southern Caribbean out of San Juan I just saw this on the mainboards.

John from DU said DCL expects the 1st and last Southerns to sell out tomorrow!!

Good Morning all,
I just got off the phone with DCL and have booked the 6/14/14 Magic 12 night Med cruise. Wow! We're really going to Europe! Booked a 5B on deck 7 for 3 passengers.

Ironically, the price for Christine and I was the same as we were going to pay for the Roy on this cruise. Kudos to the DVC for chartering the ship and kicking us out of our Royal Suite! Now we'll be on a refurbed Magic in the Med. Can't beat that.

JQ & PI - I am sooooo happy that you guys got the Med cruise!!:cheer2: I know it is something you've wanted to do. See, all things happen for a reason and eventually fall into place. :goodvibes Congratulations.

thanks blossomz.

hope you get to Alaska. Looks like a great cruise.

So is anyone else glued to the footage of the Carnival Triumph being towed to port streaming live on CNN?

I have it minimized on the laptop while working. Like right now.

Got caught when they did a press conference an hour ago and all of a sudden "sound" piped in out of nowhere. :rotfl2: My client immediately knew it was the stranded ship!!

Too funny!!!

Do we have a meet up set up yet for the first day? I checked the first posting and didn't see it and don't remember reading any discussion so far.

Once we get a location and time decided I can post it on our Facebook group page

I'm sending out an FE update tonight. So if you are thinking about joining now is a good time to sign up or ask any questions.

Sigris,

this is mark brnich. I just posted a link on the facebook page and now I am blocked. do you know why?

Iron Man said:
Sigris,

this is mark brnich. I just posted a link on the facebook page and now I am blocked. do you know why?

No but send me a message on Facebook and I'll check it when I get home. I should be home in about an hour

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter