• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

September 29,2013 - DVC Member Cruise

I know, but someone said they called and Concierge told them it was back to night 3.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

As always, everything is subject to change without notice. :confused3 If they changed the day from 2 to 3 we will consider it a surprise and delight. :cool1: We are on vacation! It's all good.:dance3:

As always, everything is subject to change without notice. :confused3 If they changed the day from 2 to 3 we will consider it a surprise and delight. :cool1: We are on vacation! It's all good.:dance3:

I know! I thought about calling DVC to confirm, then I remembered that I am not cooking, I am not serving and I do not have to clean up, I really don't care what restaurant I eat in!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Bags are packed and airline boarding tickets printed! We leave at o'dawn tomorrow. Look forward to meeting everyone.

We're joining the DVC Member Cruise!

CRUISE ITINERARY -- (Sunday 09/29/13 to Thursday 10/03/13)

DAY 1: Port Canaveral, Florida / ONBOARD 3:45 p.m.
DAY 2: Castaway Cay / ASHORE 8:15 a.m. -- ONBOARD 4:45p.m. pirate: PIRATE NIGHTpirate:
DAY 3: At Sea
DAY 4: Castaway Cay / ASHORE 8:15 a.m. -- ONBOARD 4:45 p.m.
DAY 5: Port Canaveral, Florida / ASHORE 7:30 a.m

My family and I will be joining the DVC Members Cruise and I'd like to join the Cabin Crawl as a guest. Since this is my first DCL cruise (and I'm new to DIS Boards) please forgive any errors in posting! I'm still learning. Really looking forward to this experience.

Welcome to the member cruise. Glad to have you join the cabin crawl. We are meeting on deck 8 aft at 2pm on Tuesday(at sea day).

See you there.

Hi everyone! We're cruising 9/29 on the Dream & are late finding out about the fish extender fun. Just incase anyone else interested in playing along please message me. We have the fish extender made now but need friends to play along. Our kids are 7 yr old girl & 11 yr old boy. Thanks!

Hello DVC cruisers!

I am a DVCer and have never been on a member cruise (2 kids, bad time of year, etc). I always drool over your gifts though!

I am wondering if a cruiser would be willing to pick up 2 pins from the gift shop for me. It is the Halloween cruise pin for 2013 and features Jessica Rabbit dressed like Ariel from Little Mermaid.

Thanks if you can help!

Enjoy your cruise!

Stacey

Hi, I forgot to print up the cabin crawl info before we left home, and I was so good to clean up all my email before we left, & I can' t find the info. Is it on this thread somewhere? Or could some either email it to me again? Thanks, Deb
PS We Are having a great time. A slight dental emergency for Jed on day one, which the resort and our dentist from home in concert with Turner Drugs helped to fix. Funny enough, my one cousin who is a dentist lives and works in Winter park! so she was definitely Plan B.
We asked for a different room, because my legs were killing me on day one, and we were miles away from the walkway to BLT. That was handled beautifully, too. Very happy with the Disney customer service this whole trip.

Hi, I forgot to print up the cabin crawl info before we left home, and I was so good to clean up all my email before we left, & I can' t find the info. Is it on this thread somewhere? Or could some either email it to me again? Thanks, Deb
PS We Are having a great time. A slight dental emergency for Jed on day one, which the resort and our dentist from home in concert with Turner Drugs helped to fix. Funny enough, my one cousin who is a dentist lives and works in Winter park! so she was definitely Plan B.
We asked for a different room, because my legs were killing me on day one, and we were miles away from the walkway to BLT. That was handled beautifully, too. Very happy with the Disney customer service this whole trip.
I'll take care of that for you deb.

See you soon,
Jim

Here at VWL. Today we were in a car, plane, bus, ferry boat and Monorail. And this is only our first day!

Loving the Villas at the Wilderness Lodge. See you all on Sunday.

Sooo excited for all of you (and admittedly jealous). We've already done 2 DCL cruises & became new DVC members in June while on Fantasy. TOTALLY want our next cruise to be a DVC member cruise. Would love to find out when you come back what kind of DVC goodies were given! Please post when u come back! Have an awesome time & enjoy every moment!!! :)

I think I am the only one not at WDW right now. Still at work today, need to finish packing tonight and printing off info.

We leave home tomorrow at noon for a 5:30 p.m. flight arriving at MCO at 8:55 p.m.

But, I do plan to be on the first bus out of MCO, so I'll see you all at the port!

Beverly, I am not at WDW yet either.:sad: We leave tomorrow morning. I just printed out my magnets :cool1: Now I am going to pack my suitcases, make sure my kids stuff is ready for school next week, and hope to get to bed early!;)

See you all on Sunday!! I'll be the one with the big smile on my face and 2 drinks in my hand:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Beverly, I am not there either, we are going after the cruise to meet some friends. Trying to get started packing. I have a serous case of the I don't wanna! We are flying in tomorrow night and staying at Hyatt MCO.

Well no package delivery containing the FE Gifts. Should have been here yesterday. Tracking still say scheduled deliver of the 27th but it just left MA this morning. Maybe it will get to the hotel by the time we get back from the cruise. If everyone could email me with your address name and cabin number I'll mail your gifts when I get back home. Wkerry79@aol.com! Definitely not mailing them EVER again! Apology in advance. Ugh!

Just spent a lovely day at Hollywood Studios and Epcot at the Food and Wine festival. Bring on the cruise. My feet need a break! See y'all tomorrow!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter