**September 2019**

Haha!! Right? How can I ever top that for the next time? It was actually between Contemporary and Beach Club but we decided on CR for the walking distance to MK. We went to MNSSHP this past September and I remember the bus being absolutely crowded, no sitting room, carrying my sleeping 2 year old and having to stand up. My husband had to carry the backpack full of pounds of candy, the double stroller and hold both my daughters’ hands. At that moment, he looked at me and said ‘Wouldn’t it be nice if we could just walk to our room and not ride the bus?’ A dream was born! How did you like BC? Can’t wait to hear your thoughts on the Poly!
You are going to have so much fun!
The beach club was awesome. Walking out and having a view of yacht club, Boardwalk and swan and dolphin is great. There's always the feeling of being in action at that resort. You can't beat the walk back from Epcot at night. If you watch the fireworks there and leave to go back to your room it's literally a 3 minute walk! It's also a quick boat ride to HS. It's my husbands favorite resort but I just don't love the themeing because we are from New England area so I feel like the cape cod theme is thrown in our face all year round.

I'd like to stay at The Beach Club one day. We don't get to Disney often (it's been ten years since I've really been). Since it is just hubby and me this time, I hope to take some time to resort hop and tour some of them. He isn't into Disney, but I would go every year if I could. I'm hoping to do a more relaxed trip so hubby will be more willing to go sooner. Of course I am also hoping for a girls only trip with my daughter, daughter-in-love, my sister and their girls in 2020, but not sure that will happen. My oldest son is getting married on the 18th of January, my daughter just got engaged on the 23rd so they are looking at November for their wedding and my youngest son graduates high school at the end of May. So between all that and our 25th anniversary trip to Disney in September, we have a busy and expensive year.

You are going to have so much fun!
The beach club was awesome. Walking out and having a view of yacht club, Boardwalk and swan and dolphin is great. There's always the feeling of being in action at that resort. You can't beat the walk back from Epcot at night. If you watch the fireworks there and leave to go back to your room it's literally a 3 minute walk! It's also a quick boat ride to HS. It's my husbands favorite resort but I just don't love the themeing because we are from New England area so I feel like the cape cod theme is thrown in our face all year round.

The Beach Club sounds AMAZING! Don’t make me rethink our plans and switch! :D Maybe after CR, we will try Beach Club! I thought about doing BC for our 10 year coming up in 2020. I’ve heard the pool there is one of the best! Poly seems to have a fun pool, too. Love eating at Ohana and sitting by the window and seeing the water and MK in the background. Can’t go wrong staying on the monorail line. I want to feel like we’re in the middle of it all!

I've been going in Sept for the last four years. My AP expires on Sept 14 so I'm going Sept 3 to 14. French Quarter.
Added to roll call :thumbsup2

Do you usually get the AP? I did it for the first time this year. I am going to miss it :sad: but not sure I can squeeze a second trip in this year to justify it.

Added to roll call :thumbsup2

Do you usually get the AP? I did it for the first time this year. I am going to miss it :sad: but not sure I can squeeze a second trip in this year to justify it.
This was my first, too. For the past few years I've been going solo in Sept and with a friend who is a CM in Jan. I figured even if I only did Sept 2018 and Sept 2019 the AP would be worth it. But this year it worked out with a couple of extra trips.

This was my first, too. For the past few years I've been going solo in Sept and with a friend who is a CM in Jan. I figured even if I only did Sept 2018 and Sept 2019 the AP would be worth it. But this year it worked out with a couple of extra trips.
Yeah it is definitely worth it with two trips. My problem is squeezing in a third because I should get some use out of it lol I will miss the 20% off and Memory Maker. I also contemplated keeping it because of the slim slim chance there could be a soft open for APs at SWGE. But that is a pretty expensive gamble :crazy2:

I hear ya.

My CM friend decided he wasn't going this Jan so I booked a solo trip - making it three trips. Then his daughter who lives in Germany decided to come out in Feb. to see Universal Orlando. I get invited because I work for Universal Hollywood. So my friend, his two daughters and his grandson booked a trip. He can use his Maingate Pass for the four of them but since I have the AP I could tag along making it four trips.

Two trips in Feb alone. Crazy coming from CA...

I will be there Sept 15-21, 2019 and most likely will be at POP. This should be a DM/DD trip but may turn into a solo trip. I also upgraded my tickets to an AP back in september seeing as I knew I would be doing a solo trip in April but decided to do a 3rd trip in September, my pass expires September 24th but I won’t be renewing it since we are going to DLP in 2020.

Last edited:
Anyone take advantage of FD? We already had it with a bounceback which is good since the site keeps crashing :crazy2::crazy2:

Free dining has been released......

Anyone take advantage of FD? We already had it with a bounceback which is good since the site keeps crashing :crazy2::crazy2:

Unfortunately there was none available for my dates at Wilderness Lodge. Not sure why. But a different code was applied and I got upgraded from Nature view to courtyard view and still saved a couple hundred dollars. I originally was hoping for a room only discount and am still hoping for that later. It would be a better discount for us than free dining since I'm not a foodie (hubby is) so I'm fairly picky and won't eat a lot of adventurous things. However if it was available we sure would take it over nothing.

Sooooooooo excited booked 9/21 - 9/28 Pop free dining!

We haven’t been since 2012 and we’ve added two more kids since then! Also had two kids leave the nest so all evened out Lol

Now I’m a little bit out of the loop since it’s been so long, The last time we did a memory share hoping I can find another one !

Well. I was just at Disney World this past September and wasn’t really anticipating going back for awhile. But when they unexpectedly dropped Free Dining, I had to book it because I know it will be the last chance for a somewhat calm trip before the insanity that is Galaxy’s Edge takes over.

So September 1-6 at Port Orleans Riverside, see ya real soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!