*September 2019 Check-In*

My family will be going Sept 7-14. We are taking my MIL for her first trip since the early 1980's. DH and I used to live in Anaheim, both our girls were born there, but moved to Oregon in 2006 and miss being around the corner.

We will be staying at the Disneyland Hotel for the first time!

Our trip has been rescheduled until December. I hope everyone has an excellent September trip!

My family will be going Sept 7-14. We are taking my MIL for her first trip since the early 1980's. DH and I used to live in Anaheim, both our girls were born there, but moved to Oregon in 2006 and miss being around the corner.

We will be staying at the Disneyland Hotel for the first time!
We are staying there for the first time, too! Pretty excited! See you there around the 11th-15th.

My DH works for Boeing, and I always used to hint at him that I wouldn't mind if he took a job transfer to Long Beach. I'd have been all over that AP. Also, I bet your MIL will be amazed at all the changes!

Our trip has been rescheduled until December. I hope everyone has an excellent September trip!
I have always wanted to do a December trip; I've only been in spring and Halloween Time. I'd love to see the decorations! Maybe some day!

Just booked a trip last night!! September 24-28 staying at the Desert Inn and Suites. Also bought Oogie Boogie Bash tickets for the 26th!!

Will be me and my DD's 19 and 16, and a good friend with her DS, 16.

It's official. Ticket's purchased for the September 24th Oogie Boogie Bash. Desert Inn from September 21st to the 25th. Halloween parties on both coasts. A dream come true!

DH & I are planning to go from Sept 7-15 with a 3 day park hopper pass. Not sure where we're staying yet, trying to decide on that! Will be in the parks for my birthday on September 11!

DH & I are planning to go from Sept 7-15 with a 3 day park hopper pass. Not sure where we're staying yet, trying to decide on that! Will be in the parks for my birthday on September 11!
We'll be there on the 11th, for my birthday on the 13th! Can't wait! let me know when you book a hotel and I'll add it to your stay on the first page of the thread. :thumbsup2

We'll be there on the 11th, for my birthday on the 13th! Can't wait! let me know when you book a hotel and I'll add it to your stay on the first page of the thread. :thumbsup2

We booked! We are staying at Stanford Inn & Suites Anaheim. For our price point and since we won't be spending a ton of time in the hotel, it seemed like a good fit! I can't wait. I went to Disneyland when I was 12 but DH has never been!

3 months and 3 weeks until our trip! I'm working on designing t-shirts for the family. I used to sew outfits for my girls but as they are teenagers now, custom outfits aren't "cool" anymore. Also working on narrowing down our dining options for our travel agent to make the reservations.

Getting excited!

We've just booked our stay, kind of a last minute decision. I've just been missing the parks so much.
We will stay at PPH the 24-29. Park days 25-28, 4 day hoppers with MP. I bought HP tickets for the 26th too. We're celebrating a birthday and it just seemed like the thing to do.

We stumbled upon some really great deals during Allegiant's Memorial Day sale, so we'll be heading there 9/19/-26. We booked a room at the Motel 6, but we're keeping an eye out for deals elsewhere as we finalize our plans for the week and decide how many days we'll be at DLR. Neither of us have been and we're so excited!!

Awesome, I think I've got everybody added. Chime in if you didn't say where you were staying and want me to update!

This will sound crazy but husband was laid off last week so we booked a trip for September. We cancelled some other big spending that was planned so are cashing in some miles and heading to Disneyland instead. The kids don't know yet and we're debating if/how we tell them.

Sept 7-14 at the Portofino. We've never stayed there before but got a kids suite. Our kids love bunk beds and we are looking forward to the separate bedroom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!