*September 2019 Check-In*

We were supposed to be leaving tomorrow for our Disney World Trip but some bully named Dorian said we couldn’t go. There goes all that planning and prep of the last 6+months. It was a sad thing indeed cancelling all those hard fought for FastPasses and Dining Reservations. Fortunately we have been able to rebook most things or their equivalent like Savi’s workshop.

Time to reset the Disney Trip countdown clock...... 3 more days till we go to Disneyland!

Staying at DLH Sept 2nd through the 7th

14 days! Tomorrow we will attempt to book Oga's for our 2nd night. :drinking1
You should try now. I was able to book Oga's for my trip the second week of October earlier today. I guess they are allowing reservations more than 14 days out now. I would never have tried it if someone here on the boards hadn't tipped me off.

And the fun begins! Here's a shoutout to those who are there right now:

Lauren in NC Aug 30th-Sept 2nd, CCI
NicholeB630 Aug 31st- Sept 8th
kc10family Sept 1st-5th, GCH
cdoc29 Sept 2nd-7th, DLH
chimo2u Sept 2nd- 7th, GCH

Hope you are having a magical time, and please let us know how it's going (or how it went when you get back, if you're having too much fun to post!)

And the fireworks schedule is up!
FINALLY! And hooray, they're up on the night we're there watching F! I know it would be ideal if it were in front of the castle, so don't know if that will happen for us on Thurs or Sat... but I'll take it.

I'm so happy - fireworks are one of the things I have to do when at DW, so now that I know I can see them Friday night (we check out Friday but are just moving off-site to Best Western Pavilion and doing a Hollywood/Warner Bros tour Saturday and leaving town to drive the coast Sunday)....and so we can go check in that afternoon adn then walk back to DL for fireworks and one final night!

So what I see seems to depend on what calendar on the DL site that I look at...
Anyone found one that actually shows everything?

One shows WOC but no fireworks
One shows Halloween Screams but no WOC

I’m so confused :sad2:

So what I see seems to depend on what calendar on the DL site that I look at...
Anyone found one that actually shows everything?

One shows WOC but no fireworks
One shows Halloween Screams but no WOC

I’m so confused :sad2:
So I just look for “Disneyland schedule” then I’ll hit the “5-day view” tab. Then I hit the little calendar icon again and click on my start date. That’s a very complete schedule for both parks and DTD. Note that Halloween Screams is a projection show that runs both with and without fireworks. The one with fireworks will be on Fri, Sat and Sundays.

So I just look for “Disneyland schedule” then I’ll hit the “5-day view” tab. Then I hit the little calendar icon again and click on my start date. That’s a very complete schedule for both parks and DTD. Note that Halloween Screams is a projection show that runs both with and without fireworks. The one with fireworks will be on Fri, Sat and Sundays.
I'm glad you said to look there! I checked the "Entertainment" tab under the "Things to Do" and no fireworks are listed there!

At a birthday party tonight we learned that one of daughter’s best friends from preschool will be at the parks some of the same days we will be there. They are also staying at the DLH like us. Such a small world. Pretty excited the girls will get to celebrate their 6th birthdays together surrounded by magic. Her mom asked me to send her an email with all my tips and tricks. I can’t wait!

Thanks for the help!
That worked perfectly. I’m not sure why they wouldn’t update all the information locations, but thankful that they finally scheduled fireworks!

New question.... is it possible to see the 9:00 Fantasmic and the 9:30 fireworks?

That’s our arrival day and we live in an eastern time zone area...so the later show of Fantasmic is way late for DH...but Sunday is our only option for both shows :/

Thanks for the help!
That worked perfectly. I’m not sure why they wouldn’t update all the information locations, but thankful that they finally scheduled fireworks!

New question.... is it possible to see the 9:00 Fantasmic and the 9:30 fireworks?

That’s our arrival day and we live in an eastern time zone area...so the later show of Fantasmic is way late for DH...but Sunday is our only option for both shows :/

From what I've read, if you see the first fantasmic, as soon as that show is over, they instruct you to stay and watch the fireworks from that vantage point. I've not personally done these shows, but am in a similar situation where our only opportunity for both shows is on a sunday. I'm planning on seeing the second fantastic so that we can see the fireworks from main street

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter