September 2018

ClaraBug

DIS Veteran
Looking to see if there are any others planning/booking a WDW trip in September 2018. We will arriving September 3 and heading home September 7.

So who else??

Me! My son and I will be there 9/1-9/8. We will be at Pop :)

Sept 7-16th Split Stay VGF and PolyV so exited! Its for our 10th anniversary
Im anxiously waiting for park hours and being able to make my ADRs... Need to buy MNSSHP tix as well..

Just switched from November at my BLT home to 9/26-10/3 at BC!!!:yay::yay::yay: Can't wait! DD and I have done F&W almost every year since 2001 and it's great to be able to just stroll in through International Gateway. I'm hoping to add one more night - would love to get to the HS Membership Magic on 10/3.
So, the countdown begins! it's 212 today!
(Many exclamation points - but I'm sooooo excited!!)

My wife and I will be there 9/10 - 9/18 at ASMu. Just hoping for some FD pixie dust!

Tomorrow is day 180 for me but the September Calendar is not up yet. We want to take advantage of the morning EMH at the parks, so I am hesitant to schedule my ADR's just yet.

Tomorrow is day 180 for me but the September Calendar is not up yet. We want to take advantage of the morning EMH at the parks, so I am hesitant to schedule my ADR's just yet.
I had to make my ADR's today. THere are a few websites online that have est. hours based on years past. That is what I used to go by

Solo trip Sept 13 to 19. Staying at French Quarter

I can make my ADR's in about 7 days. The only "expensive" place I'm considering is Ohana. I'd like a seating time to coincide with the fireworks, but those are hard to get even this far out. Will probably make one for Sci-Fi as well. We'll just play the rest by ear.

Solo trip Sept 13 to 19. Staying at French Quarter
Another solo with those dates. First solo trip since I fractured my pelvis. I used to travel solo every year, but in the days after my fracture I never thought I’d see another solo trip. I’m so excited for this

September 6-16th. Staying at the Contemporary Atrium Club with Theme Park View. Taking advantage of the Theme Park Extra promo and all ADR's are done! Can't get here fast enough!!

Just booked a trip the week of Labor Day, 9/3-9/8(my birthday) at Port Orleans Riverside. Never stayed there before, so looking forward to a new resort as we have stayed at AoA suites the last few trips. We made dining reservations yesterday and got everything we wanted at the times we wanted. Looking forward to the Halloween Party and Food and Wine Festival especially. It will be myself, my wife and our 5 year old daughter on her 6th trip to Disney.

Edited: Just switched to Beach Club for our 1st ever stay at a Deluxe resort.

Last edited:
Me and my daughter @ Pop Century 9/2 - 9/12. Celebrating my birthday and her high school graduation.

September 1-8th for the hubby and I. We're staying at the Beach Club Resort woohoo!

September 15 - 22 AKL and 22-25 SSR - our first trip, we are so excited! :love:

Enjoy your count down!!

September 14-19 for my friend Rachel and me! Our DHs had no desire to go, so we're doing a girls' trip! We're staying at POR and doing the dining plan. Our rock star travel agent snagged us a room discount on Tuesday when FD hit. We didn't want to upgrade to a Deluxe to keep the dining plan, so we went with a room discount instead. Still saved $450! 141 days and counting!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!