September 2018

• logpey

Disney or bust!
    I will be at the Royal Palm Club (CL)- Grand Floridian Resort September 19-27th......Woot!

logpey

Disney or bust!
    My DH and I will be At Grand Floridian Sugarloaf from 9/1 - 9/15 for our first adults only trip.
    We stayed in Sugar Loaf last Summer! Try to request a Tower Room (no extra cost in CL) it provided extra space and another TV. We loved ours!

Last edited:
  • disneydreamer1970

Loves planning surprise Disney trips!
    DH just suprised my DD and I with a girls only trip to take her Senior Pictures, something she said she wanted since 6th grade! We are also going to celebrate her 18th Birthday! We are both in shock! Staying at ASMu Sept 12 - 17.

Trish

Lynnsky

Earning My Ears
    My husband and I will be celebrating our 35th anniversary. We'll be staying at POFQ - Sept. 22 - 30.

• staceyrose55

Earning My Ears
    We stayed in Sugar Loaf last Summer! Try to request a Tower Room (no extra cost in CL) it provided extra space and another TV. We loved ours!
    Great tip! Do you have a specific room number that you would recommend for my room request? Also, is a tower room farther from the lounge (and hence noise)?

tinkerdee

Mouseketeer
    Thanks for that, I will. Our flight lands at 9:20am so we should be there early. Even if room not ready we can enjoy the Club, but would love to try the tower room!!

Mauldita72

Earning My Ears
    My boyfriend and I will be at POP September 28 - October 3rd! He has never been to Disney - he says “but I’ve been to Six Flags” he is in for quite a surprise Can’t wait!!

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

DIS INSTAGRAM
    DISNEY WORLD RESORT GUIDES

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MAPS

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MENUS

DISNEY WORLD TICKETS

THEME PARK HOURS
    DISNEY WORLD VIDEOS