September 2016 Trip Thread!!!!

We don't have exact dates yet, but we'll be buying our APs in late August/early September and planning a trip out right away!

We're taking a 3 week Roadtrip, San Francisco > Solvang > San Diego > Anaheim > Las Vegas in Sept/Oct. we will be at Disneyland Sept 26th thru Oct 1st, staying at the Sheraton Park Anaheim.

Updated list:

Cyndibear 2-16
chrisaman Labor Day weekend (3-5?)
DisneyBelle_x 5-9
thatgrljme honeymoon 5-10
ep4244 8-13th
Jenny867_5309 8-14
Daisybell911 9-13
stardusty21 9-14
DisneyArie 10-17
Indiana Scott week of the 11th
Aeryn76 11-16
chai 11-16
MuddyriverMC 12-17
WDWLODGE 12-17
Avalon451 13-17
TexasKel 13-18
Vernie822 14-17
Disneydreamsdan 17-22
mamapenguin 17-?
bayareadisneyland 18-23
dcraythorn 18-Oct 1
gilsan 19-23
Tigerlily 22-28
LeahMLee 24-Oct 2
LindyV 25-28
minnieeaves 26-Oct 1
peachiepie 27-30
Beatles_Girl 28-29

Last edited:
We will be arriving on September 17, we are planning on going to Universal first and heading to Disneyland on the 19th. On September 24 and 25, (my daughters birthday), we are attending Minecon at the convention centre, and we head go home on the 26th.

Hello! Just signed up here. We are coming from Australia, September 22 - 28. Second visit.

Welcome! I added you to the list. When was your first visit?

I like how the Aussies are such Disneyland lovers that they have their own planning thread on this board. :)

When I went on my solo trip last March, I got to the gate very early on one Magic Morning entry, and stood in line next to a super nice family from Australia, Mom's name was Samantha, and their 2 little girls, who were SO excited for their first visit. We got to chatting for about 20 minutes, and took pictures of each other. I'm always kind of amazed how you can make these little connections with total strangers at Disneyland and feel like you've found an instant friend. It's happened to me several times. Disney magic, I guess!

Welcome! I added you to the list. When was your first visit?

I like how the Aussies are such Disneyland lovers that they have their own planning thread on this board. :)

When I went on my solo trip last March, I got to the gate very early on one Magic Morning entry, and stood in line next to a super nice family from Australia, Mom's name was Samantha, and their 2 little girls, who were SO excited for their first visit. We got to chatting for about 20 minutes, and took pictures of each other. I'm always kind of amazed how you can make these little connections with total strangers at Disneyland and feel like you've found an instant friend. It's happened to me several times. Disney magic, I guess!

Hi avalon! Our first visit was January this year. I had wanted to go my whole life, it was my dream destination that at times felt impossible - so far away, so much money. Finally made it at age 40 :) (with my 16 year old daughter). I wondered if with such high expectations I might be let down, but nope, it was truly amazing, and yes that Disney magic is real! Clearly we loved it so much we are coming back a mere eight months later :). I think I'm even more excited this time, if that is possible!

Two of my daughters best friends are coming this time, so it will be myself and three teenagers. We are going to NYC first, and finishing with 6 nights at Disneyland.

Hi avalon! Our first visit was January this year. I had wanted to go my whole life, it was my dream destination that at times felt impossible - so far away, so much money. Finally made it at age 40 :) (with my 16 year old daughter). I wondered if with such high expectations I might be let down, but nope, it was truly amazing, and yes that Disney magic is real! Clearly we loved it so much we are coming back a mere eight months later :). I think I'm even more excited this time, if that is possible!

Two of my daughters best friends are coming this time, so it will be myself and three teenagers. We are going to NYC first, and finishing with 6 nights at Disneyland.

That sounds SO fun! Hope it's fabulous!

I just booked Sept. 9-14 and hope that Halloween time will begin on the 9th! We are from Oregon and try to take a mother/daughter Disneyland trip each year.

We will be there anywhere between the 20th and the 25th. Haven't finalized dates. We are going with some friends who have a business convention that weekend so chances are we will do the park during the week. But the 23rd is also my daughter's birthday so I want to do the Minnie Mouse character breakfast on her birthday!

We just booked our flights for our September trip! So excited! My husband and I visited once when were in town for a conference. We were only there half a day and didn't ride any rides. This will be our 15 year old daughter's first Disneyland trip. Last night, I dreamed we arrived and the wait for Haunted Mansion was 3 hours and 45 mins! :mad: The countdown is on!!! :love:

We just booked our flights for our September trip! So excited! My husband and I visited once when were in town for a conference. We were only there half a day and didn't ride any rides. This will be our 15 year old daughter's first Disneyland trip. Last night, I dreamed we arrived and the wait for Haunted Mansion was 3 hours and 45 mins! :mad: The countdown is on!!! :love:
How exciting!

If you'll say what dates you are going, I'll add you to the list.

If you're going later in Sept., Haunted Mansion will have the Nightmare before Christmas overlay (which we love) and they have FP for it, so you shouldn't actually have to wait that long, LOL! Anyway, it's a fast loader so even during busy times it's one of the better waits.

I have those crazy DL dreams, too, with weird rides and long waits and odd characters. :)

Another first timer here. We just saw a great deal on flights and thought "why not?!". We'll be there on the 14th! I'm super excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter