September 2011 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE you!!! :lovestruc

This is the ADR I've been searching for!!! I was hoping to get closer to 3:00 but hey, beggers can't be choosers!

I never thought I would get this with such short notice but I just saw this pop-up in my email and I jumped online and got it! THANK YOU!!!!!!

YEAH!!!! so glad you got your *want* :thumbsup2

Okay, now spread the pixie dust this a way :rotfl:

Just released Tusker House for 4 on September 23 at 10am.

Will also be releasing Garden Grill for 4 on September 26 at 7:50pm. Let me know if you are interested in this res.

Had to rearrange our days.
Just cancelled 9:10 Chef Mickey on 9/25 and 4:45 Yak & Yeti on 9/29.
Good luck if you're looking for those.
Both were for party of 4.

Had to rearrange our days.
Just cancelled 9:10 Chef Mickey on 9/25 and 4:45 Yak & Yeti on 9/29.
Good luck if you're looking for those.
Both were for party of 4.

Was taken already. Too bad. Nothing showing up. Does it show online right away after cancellation?

If you didn't cancel yet I would love to coordinate! I can't pm until I have 2 or 3 more posts - but you can email me at lsnelson232 at gmail. com or just reply to this message in a later post... Let me know either way! Thanks!

I just emailed you. :)

Just cancelled a 9:45PM for Ohana on 9/30, for 3. Found a slightly earlier time. Hope that helps someone! :)

ETA: I have a few I need to cancel, as well. My reservations are a disaster and I'm trying to get them sorted out lol. Few of these are highly sought after, but anyways... They're all for parties of 3 or 4.

Saturday, 9/24: Chef Mickey's, 8:10PM
Sunday, 9/25: The Wave, 6:45PM
Tues, 9/27: 'Ohana, 9:45PM (I am 99% sure on this one)
Weds, 9/28: Captains Grille, 5:25PM

I may have one or two others, I will add or edit them in as I get things sorted out. Probably cancel everything tomorrow, sometime, if no one needs them.

I need to cancel Yak & Yeti at 1:00pm on Sept. 22 for 4. PM me if you are interested in this.

I'm about to cancel the following all for 4 people:
9/21 @ 17:45 1900 PF
9/22 @ 17:35 Biergarten
9/23 @ 17:40 Boma
9/25 @ 17:30 Kona
9/26 @ 17:30 Whispering Canyon Cafe
9/28 @ 17:25 Mama Melrose
9/29 @ 17:30 Cape May Cafe
9/30 @ 17:20 Ohana

Give me 10 minutes and they'll be all yours. We became DVC members and originally decided to pay OOP for food. Then we decided to try out the QSDP.

ETA: All done now and up for grabs...sure does hurt cancelling Ohana on our last night :(

Thank you so much, BDTracey!!! I was able to pick up your 9/30 'ohana. My son's bday dinner is going to be GREAT thx to you :lovestruc

If anyone can use a Sci-Fi Diner on 9/30 @ 8:15p for 4ppl pls let me know. I am going to keep it for a day just in case someone needs it and doesn't check this thread obsessively every hour like me. :laughing:

If you didn't cancel yet I would love to coordinate! I can't pm until I have 2 or 3 more posts - but you can email me at lsnelson232 at gmail. com or just reply to this message in a later post... Let me know either way! Thanks!

Did you get it?

I got CRT!!! I can rest a little easier now!

For those of you wondering - it took about 15 minutes of obsessive clicking from when the reservation was cancelled until it came up for me.

Thanks again to my fairy Godmother for posting her cancellation! I will definitley pay it forward - just have to reorganize our itinerary a little...

Am I at my 10th post yet??!?!

I got CRT!!! I can rest a little easier now!

For those of you wondering - it took about 15 minutes of obsessive clicking from when the reservation was cancelled until it came up for me.

Thanks again to my fairy Godmother for posting her cancellation! I will definitley pay it forward - just have to reorganize our itinerary a little...

Am I at my 10th post yet??!?!

Yaaayyyy!!!!! :woohoo: it's so exciting when you can nab one! :goodvibes

And yes, you have 10 posts!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter