September 2011 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

I think we are finally set for our family reunion. :) Between myself, my brother and my sister, we have the following reservations to cancel:

Chef Mickey's, 9/22 at 10:25am for 4
Chef Mickey's, 9/22 at 10:55am for 4
Chef Mickey's, 9/23 at 9:25am for 4
Chef Mickey's, 9/24 at 9:50am for 4-GONE

Mama Melrose, 9/23 at 6:40pm for 8
Mama Melrose, 9/24 at 6:40pm for 8
Mama Melrose, 9/25 at 4:10pm for 4

Crystal Palace, 9/22 at 4:30pm for 8
Crystal Palace, 9/28 at 9:25am for 4

Garden Grill, 9/24 at 4:45pm for 4
Garden Grill, 9/25 at 7:55pm for 4

Sci-Fi, 9/23 at 12:20pm for 4

PM me if you'd like to make arrangement to try for any of these. I'd like to cancel these this evening.

Good Luck :)

BMXmomma-
I pm'd you (twice) but it's not showing in my sent box. Did you get it (them)?
:confused3
Thanks!

I have a few to cancel now that I've finally nailed down our park plans.

All reservations are for 6 people.

Sept. 23
SSR Turf Club - 6:25 pm

Sept. 24
Crystal Palace - 8:05 am TAKEN

Sept. 25
Akershus - 8:05 am
TAKEN

Sept. 26
T-REX - 11:30 am

Sept. 29
Le Cellier - 4:40 pm TAKEN

PM me if you would like to coordinate a time. Don't be surprised if I don't reply right away, I'll be on and off all day though so will get back to you as soon as possible.

ETA: If no one wants the TREX or Turf Club I'll cancel those tomorrow morning around 11 am ET.

I have a few to cancel now that I've finally nailed down our park plans.

All reservations are for 6 people.

Sept. 23
SSR Turf Club - 6:25 pm

Sept. 24
Crystal Palace - 8:05 am

Sept. 25
Akershus - 8:05 am

Sept. 26
T-REX - 11:30 am

Sept. 29
Le Cellier - 4:40 pm

PM me if you would like to coordinate a time. Don't be surprised if I don't reply right away, I'll be on and off all day though so will get back to you as soon as possible.

I can't PM because I have to have posted 10 times and I am new on here but I am dying to get that Akershus - what time do you plan on calling?

Just saw the following new ADRs show up online on 09/25 for 4:

Chef Mickey's @ 8:15 p.m. (hopefully someone needs it!!) :yay:

Sci-fi @ 6:35 and 8:40 p.m.

Coral Reef @ 8:30 p.m.

Curious...how successful are these transfers, anyway? Is there a time of day/day of the week that's better than another? Just wondering. (strategizing, ha!) :upsidedow

Curious...how successful are these transfers, anyway? Is there a time of day/day of the week that's better than another? Just wondering. (strategizing, ha!) :upsidedow

I have done a few. I suggest doing the cancel after the phone agents stop taking reservations.

This is the first I've done, and the Crystal Palace ressie was a successful transfer! :) Haven't heard back about the other transfer that I'm trying though.

There's a Chef Mickey's available for at least 1 person on September 23 at 7:50pm! Hopefully someone wants it!

I am going to cancel Chef Mickey's for 4 on 9/22 @ 5:15 pm. PM me it you want to coordinate a time. Hope it works for someone. :)

I got the Akershus!!! Thank you so much! It was weird - but it wasn't posted as available until much later then I expected - but I am so grateful!

I have a Cape May breakfast 9/29 for 4 at 7:30 that I am cancelling - PM me if you want to coordinate. I'll wait to cancel until I hear from someone.

sahmoffour - I just saw your PM - it all makes sense now! I still can't send PMs until I have 10 posts - so this is no. 4 or 5 - thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter