September 2009 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Canceled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to trade:

1 loving DH and 1 Huggable DD for 1 Dh and 1 DD who doesn't through a wrench in my well oiled plans.....ANYONE???

If I have no takers for the above, how about this:

Anyone interested in eating earlier at Ohana's? I have a 9/19 2 A/1C for 5:25pm and my family decided TODAY that on our down day, they want to go to Universal. SOOoooo I'm looking for an Ohana on 9/19 2A/1C after 7pm.

If anyone wants to trade...PM me.

Oh no! Im so not looking forward to the day my kids start planning out our trip! They are 2 and 4 so they are just happy to be there and go where I bring them. They dont even know universal exists yet!

I just wanted to throw out another :thanks: THANK YOU :thanks: to all the fellow DISers who have helped me with my reservations! I have been able to get some really great ressies that I thought were impossible! I'm actually able to relax a little and not stress so much for the next 10 days! I hope everyone else here is as lucky as me and able to get ALL the reservations they have their hearts set on!:goodvibes

Looking for Crystal Palace breakfast for 4A and 2K or 2A and 2K for Sept 21.
or Lunch or Dinner at CP for Sept 24 for 2A and 2K

Have CP at 4:45 on 9-21 to trade

Still can't find an Ohana breakfast or dinner any time sept 20-22-23-24-25 for 2a 2k

I have an Ohana's ressie I was going to cancel...do you still need one? It's for 2A & 2C on 9/23 at 10:55AM. I'll hold off canceling until I hear back from you!:thumbsup2

Ok, I'll try one more time before I throw in the towel. :rotfl:
I need a Crystal Palace (preferred) or Tony's Town for
Monday Sept. 21st. between 6 and 8 pm.
Here is a list of everything I have that I would be willing to trade -
I will even trade more than one to get the ADR I need
9/21 - 6:15 @ Diamond Horseshoe
9/23 - 8:10 @ Boatwrights
9/24 - 12:10 @ Chefs de France
9/25 - 8:00 @ The Wave
9/26 - 12:20 @ San Angel Inn

I have tried everything on the Disney site with no luck. It is for DH and my first anniversary. And it is the first day of our trip. Thanks to everyone.

I have an Ohana's ressie I was going to cancel...do you still need one? It's for 2A & 2C on 9/23 at 10:55AM. I'll hold off canceling until I hear back from you!:thumbsup2

Thanks so much for the offer, unfortunatley it doesn't fit in our schedule on the 23rd at that time. :sad2:

I know it's a long shot since we are so close to arrival day...but was hoping someone would want to trade a CRT with me....

9/14 7:10PM for 5

Was hoping for a lunch on the same day....DD's 4th Birthday, and did not realize when I got my ressies that princesses were not at dinner.

Thanks for looking!!!

Does anyone have an ADR for BOMA for 2 (or 3) on any of these dates:

Sept 27 between 4-8pm
Sept 28 between 4-8pm
Oct 2 between 4-5pm
Oct 3 between 4-5pm
that they may be considering cancelling?

I do have one trade:

BOMA - Oct 2 at 8:25pm for 4

Please PM me if you want to trade or are cancelling :thanks:

We have switched things around yet again :rotfl2: and won't be using these:

9/20 Cape May @ 5:35 pm Party of 2

9/21 Hollywood & Vine @ 9:55 am Party of 2

9/22 Tusker House "Donald's Safari Breakfast" @ 8:05 am Party of 4

Anyone want these before I end up cancelling them?

I know this is for October, and I'll post there too. But it's really early October.

We've had to change our days around. I REALLY want a Tusker House breakfast for 10/1 to 10/3 for 4 people.

I can trade Tusker House 9/29 at 8:05 for 4, or if you're offering 10/3, I can trade 8:05 at CRT :scared1: (did I really just say that?????)

I just called the dining line to confirm all of my reservations since we leave in LESS THAN A WEEK!!! :yay:

I ended up having a double booking for my Boma breakfast... I think the site was acting up and wouldn't let me check out so I went in again and got another time for it... and somehow it must have also given me the first one I tried as well and I never knew it.

Anyways

9/21- Boma, 9:00am, 2 adults is now available!!

I have Ohana dinner at 7:10 on Sept. 22 for 3, want to TRADE for one any night Sept 20, 21, 23, 24, 25. Come on somebody make my day!

After helping out a number of families with character meals during our stay, I am hoping to find the same luck for a dinner request on Sept. 24 around 6pm.
I need a table for 5... 2 AD and 3 CH
Would love a character dinner at CM but will settle for Whispering Canyon, O'hana, KOna , 1900 Park fare or Boma.
We will be traveling all day with a 1, 2 and 4 yr old so having them somewhat entertained during dinner would make it so much easier...
Any help would be sooooo appreciated!!!:worship:

Oh... I just checked my private messages and it seems I still have 2 ADRS available as they aren't needed by the Disers I already passed them along to.
Oct 1. O'Hana Lilo & Stitch @ 8:25am for 4A 2C
Oct. 2 Chef MIckey @ 10:45am for 3 Ad and 5 kids (8)

Bumping and hoping:worship:

Hoping to get almost anything in Epcot for 9/28 anywhere from 5:00-7:15 for a party of 3/4. I have Hollywood and Vine at 7:00pm party of 3/4 on the same day to trade, and I will throw in my CM for 9/27 at 1:30 (party of 5) if I can get something in Epcot!

We are really hoping for Akershus, but will take Coral Reef, LeCellier, Teppan Edo, Rose & Crown... Please!!!!

I am looking for breakfast at the Tusker House on 9/21 for 2 adults/1 child. Would prefer a time after 9:00.

I have a Cape May on the same day @ 8:50 to trade.

Thanks!!

I have a Chef Mickey's available for dinner at 5:05pm on 9/15 for 4 people to whoever wants it.

We're going to Disney tomorrow and have finally figured out our plans. :yay: I hope someone can use it.

I have a reservations for Wednesday, 9/23 for the Sci-Fi Dine-In Theatre for 5 (2a/3c) at 11:30 am and for Saturday, 9/26 for Boma for 5 (2a/3c) at 8:25 pm that I am going to cancel in the next day or two. Please let me know if you'd like the reservation.

I am looking to trade a CP reservation I have for Sunday, 9/20 at 4:30pm for an ADR on Tuesday, 9/22 around 5:00 pm as we'll be going to MNSSHP that night. I need an ADR for 5 people (2a/3c). Thanks.

It seems like Akershus with the princesses has been becoming more available. I was just offered one at 1:20 pm on Oct 1st -- I didn't take it, so it's there if you want it. :goodvibes

I'm looking to trade my 8:10AM nine party (5 adults, 4 children) ADR at Crystal Palace on 9/22 for an 8:00AM nine party (5 adults, 4 childern) ADR at Crystal Palce on 9/20.

Anyone looking to swap days basiclly?

Does anyone have an ADR for BOMA for 2 (or 3) on any of these dates:

Sept 27 between 4-8pm
Sept 28 between 4-8pm
Oct 2 between 4-5pm
Oct 3 between 4-5pm
that they may be considering cancelling?

I do have one trade:

BOMA - Oct 2 at 8:25pm for 4

Please PM me if you want to trade or are cancelling :thanks:

bumping and hoping :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter