September 17, 2006 - 11 Night Southern Caribbean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just put our room on hold. Glad to see familiar names. We booked 2 adjoining rooms catagory 10. Hard decision to make... nice room or privacy from the kids...

Travelers will be: Deb, Keith (DH), Danny (14) and Jordan (13)

Please, Please Tracy...more newsletters :worship: :worship:

I can vouch how awesome her newsletters are!

Deb

I just gave the go ahead to my travel agent to move my October reservation to this one! I feel so bad doing this, but how could I not go on an 11 night cruise! I am so excited I can't stand it! This sounds like an awesome cruise, and almost as long as the Panama cruise!

I can't wait to meet all of you! So far it is just me. I booked for two just in case a "mystery" person might happen to join me. :goodvibes Bob, Lee, Peter and Jen I can't wait to cruise with you all again! This is going to be awesome!

Robin

This cruise is shaping up to be such a fun one! Add us to the list. Heidi,36, Richard, 35, Andrew, 8 and Genna 5. Hope I don't regret booking an inside cabin. I didn't think I would ever sail on the Wonder as I think 3/4 days is too short. What a fun chance to get to experience the Wonder.

strawberryblonde said:
I didn't think I would ever sail on the Wonder as I think 3/4 days is too short. What a fun chance to get to experience the Wonder.

My thoughts exactly Heidi!

Tracy

OK - I am joining also. Sure hope it doesn't interfer with the Member Cruise next year. All we can do is hope and plan

Hi Kay - Boy, I sure hope that it doesn't interfere with another member cruise. I would be torn between this and that.

dairyou said:
Just put our room on hold. Glad to see familiar names. We booked 2 adjoining rooms catagory 10. Hard decision to make... nice room or privacy from the kids...
We are seriously considering this. Our girls are small, so I would probably leave the adjoining door open. But, my DH snores something awful sometimes, and he wakes up the baby when we're all in a hotel room together. Plus, it actually ends up a couple hundred dollars cheaper than a cat 6. I just don't know what to do.

krdisneybound said:
OK - I am joining also. Sure hope it doesn't interfer with the Member Cruise next year. All we can do is hope and plan

:cheer2: Yay Kay and Harry! See, we get to cruise again together after all! :cheer2:

I feel like a little kid in a candy store today. I woke up way too early for how late I went to bed.......the excitement is too new and fresh today! :goodvibes

Robin

strawberryblonde said:
I didn't think I would ever sail on the Wonder as I think 3/4 days is too short. What a fun chance to get to experience the Wonder.

I've only been on the Magic as well! I was thinking the same thing about the Wonder. I did the Magic for 4 days back in 1999, and yes it was way too short!

Robin

Hygiene99 said:
Tracy Makes An Awesome Newsletter.. :teeth: :teeth:

Yes, she definitely does. I printed out all ours from the Repo Cruise and kept them for the memories.

alikat99 said:
Hi Kay - Boy, I sure hope that it doesn't interfere with another member cruise. I would be torn between this and that.

If the Member Cruise is around the same as this year, at least it won't overlap. But two right smack in a row. WOW - are we adventuresome?????

I said something to my daughter about spending my money while I was alive, I can't take it with me Just kidding, of course - how many bumper stickers are on cars saying that?????

AND SHE GOT MAD AT ME............... We just can't win. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

piglet33 said:
Yes, she definitely does. I printed out all ours from the Repo Cruise and kept them for the memories.

Ok, not that I am even considering this, but.....

how many issues would people want to have and
how can I guarantee that I will have material for each issue?

Again, not that I am considering this...

Tracy

winotracy said:
Ok, not that I am even considering this, but.....

how many issues would people want to have and
how can I guarantee that I will have material for each issue?

Again, not that I am considering this...

Tracy

Ok just just relax you have a big trip coming up..!!!!!

Not sure what happened, but the room I reserved yesterday was not the room that I got today or the room I switched to today.

I thought I had 6640 yesterday, today they said I had 7628 and when I tried to go back to 6640 they said it was gone, but 6634 was available!!!!

I got a reclassified Cat 7!!!! That was the room we were going to be in for Cruisetoberfest! Woo Hoo!!!

The only thing that could be better is if we get a cat 2 or 3!

Tracy

Guess you can say I am "official" now also. Booked and have room 7131 (handicap). Oh boy, these cruises are killing me with decisions. But what awesome fun we will have.

If you never plan, you never go.

winotracy said:
Not sure what happened, but the room I reserved yesterday was not the room that I got today or the room I switched to today.

I thought I had 6640 yesterday, today they said I had 7628 and when I tried to go back to 6640 they said it was gone, but 6634 was available!!!!

I got a reclassified Cat 7!!!! That was the room we were going to be in for Cruisetoberfest! Woo Hoo!!!

The only thing that could be better is if we get a cat 2 or 3!

Tracy

Ohhh... I saw that room last night and this morning but when I went to book it at 12pm it was gone:) I am in 7628 now I think-haha. I am wait listed for the cat 7/6's though. Figured I would hold it and decide. Nice thing is we get a cast discount of 15% on this cruise-yes!

6640 will be coming available it is cat 7

We have it but are changing rooms

Peter

Let's reserve the Walt and Roy Suites and share it with everyone........ like that idea?? I meant to ask if they were taken already and forgot to

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter