September 10th, 2022 - 7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise from Port Canaveral (Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Falmouth, Castaway Cay)

Ginia

Earning My Ears
Welcome to our cruise thread!!! I’m so happy to be here and I know that we are all going to have a great time getting ready for this amazing trip! Join in on the fun and let us know a little bit about you :duck:

This will be our first Disney cruise and I am so excited!: me (mom), DH (first cruise), DS (will be 3, first cruise), baby (I am currently pregnant, but we, with all blessings, will have a 9 month old by then), Grandma and Grandpa.

Hello all! This will be our 5th - last one before gold! And our last slot on the DCL bingo card! After this, we will have been on every ship.

Hello! This will be my 5th cruise - last one before Gold too! - and my second time on the Fantasy! I'll be traveling with my wife and we're eager for a nice week of relaxation and Halloween fun!

Hello, everyone. Just found this. Didn't know that people still used Disboards for cruise meets. I'm on the facebook age for this cruise also.

Just booked our excursions and tastings yesterday.

I will be celebrating my birthday (which just so happens to be during this cruise). So excited. Can't wait to meet everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter