Sept ADR's

DisneyMagic73

Mouseketeer
How are people with booking ADR's for early Sept after Labor Day? Have there been openings? It is booked at that time? I knowt he end of the month is busier but how is the week after Labor Day for people? Thanks. :sunny:

There's only one way to find out...call Disney Dining now!

The restaurants will be busier than usual this September due to the free dining promotion. I'd call ASAP.

We are going Sept 14th-22nd. I made our ADR's in the middle of July and got every place we wanted. But a couple of them were very limited on the times.

I had no problems getting ADR's for our Sept 4 - 10th trip. I made the initial round of ADR's back in June and then I made some changes 2 weeks ago. No problemo. :thumbsup2

:sunny: Thanks all.......we have been debating what to do as last year they had the free DDP and we got everything we wanted by walk in.....I think it might be the same deal this year....I was just wonderin what people were getting for feedback......I appreciate your responses.......... :wizard:

I tried to make an ADR for Le Cellier for September 9th at 7:30 pm and there was nothing available so they put us on a waiting list. I guess we'll see. :)

It will really depend on where you want to eat, the more popular places probably wont have any openings. You might luck out better with lunch times. It never hurts to check, even when you get down there and see if there have been any cancellations.
Good Luck!

Bev

last Sept we went and had no problems and it was Free DDP then so I am hoping for the same.....we don't do Le Cellier and all the really popular places...and we can work around times as well like we did last year....thanks......... :woohoo:

I made our ADRs for Sept 16 thru 20th in mid May. Called back in early June to add my adult daughter to our ressies and the only one that changed was LeCellier. Because we were now 3 people, they had to change our 6:15pm ADR to 7:55 pm to accommodate us. Not sure if that is gonna work, I'm a little leery that we'll be out in time for Illuminations. May try for lunch instead.

Just cancelled Cali Grill September 23rd 8.30 if anyone is interested. Decided to go with Narcoosees.

We are going Sept 2-9. We made our Ressies back in May and got almost everything down to the time. I tried to get LeCellier a month later and couldn't get a good time. I try to call back every once in a while but no luck. I think the popular restaurants will be hard to get into. As well as the larger your group. We are a party of 6.

Going Sept 5th-15th & made most of the ADRs in May, changed some in June, moved some in July, added some last week!! Had no issues with times or dates or anything. We were there last year during the same week and had no issues getting ADRs the day of...except for Chef Mickey.

I didn't make our ADR's until after July 20 and got everything I wanted for September 1 - 5. I did take Le Cellier at lunch, but called back later and got a late dinner ADR. Now, by that dinner I mean we would not see Illuminations, but we're going to Epcot a couple of different evenings, so we'll see it one of the other evenings.

My DH has wanted LeCellier for 3 years, but we never made ADR's until this trip. Now we're getting to try all the places that we've wanted for a couple of years!! Yippee!! Having to lose about 10 lbs before we leave so I have room to grow!! popcorn:: popcorn::

I haven't had any trouble getting ADRs for our trip 9/7 to 9/13.

Of course, I got CRT and PSB at the 180 day mark. I called about two weeks ago for Biergarten and Ohana and I called today for Rose and Crown to watch IllumiNations.

For all of them but CRT, I pretty much picked my time and I got within 5 minutes of the time I requested.

We decided not to even try Le Cellier because of the difficulty getting in there usually and I know that most of our ADRs are not the most popular restaurants, but when they are exactly what you want, you get a little happy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter