SEPT 2009 code watch

HI!!! I see my name on the list...mommy22gurlz

Does anyone know when the free dining dates are? I am planning on booking when I am on my trip this month???

Of course we won't know for sure until/if Disney offers Free Dining again this year. However those who stayed this year Sept-Oct 2008 were offered a Free Dining Bounceback promo. I believe the dates were checkin between 8/23 -10/8.

I'm in for sept '09 codes or free dining we will be at least 8 and staying at Pop tenatative dates sept 12th thru 20th!Are the 40% off codes more likely if you order a dvd, or not? I am also planning a Feb, March or May solo trip! What are the chances of me getting a Bounce Back offer and could I get more than 1 room with it should I get it.I am thinking with 8 of us the free dining might be a better deal! What do you think?

i was at disney this month and booked the bounceback program for next sept 30 '09 for 8 nights.

i called disney today as i thought my rate was incorrect.
my confirmation reservation had an error in it which was corrected by today's phone call.

i told the CM that i'm not sure if i will keep my sept/oct ressie as is but would hold off on that decision until later.

he told me that there will be codes coming out in early spring/april with disney visa for free dining. he also said more codes will come out for rooms only and packages with free dining for my time period.

the CM advised me to keep my booked package and modify to another code when it comes out. He said if bookings stay low, free dining will be on a future code for next fall.

hoping he was correct.
the dates on my flyer for BB start august 23 '09 and go thru oct 1 '09.
another code i used to book from oct 2 to 8th for 2009 also has the free dining.

crossing my fingers for better codes for next fall.

make me #71 on this list please...:goodvibes

:wave:

its 9/28 to 10/11 for me !!!

Please to add me to the list. We will be there from Sept 19-26, with free dinning. Right now we are at POP, but will try to get CBR if possible.

Welcome antss2001 the 87th member of our September vacation club!

:woohoo: playing the lottery ,... 087 thats me !!!!! woohoooo

Wow we are growing !!

hope to meet you this trip!!!!!!!!

macraven!!! hommieeeeee I might see the "others" this December :faint: my mom have never been to both WDW and Universal in Florida... and now she wants to see both :faint: Homie !!! I need help.. I dont know SHIP about the "others" (US and IOA)!!!!!

:woohoo: playing the lottery ,... 087 thats me !!!!! woohoooo

hope to meet you this trip!!!!!!!!

macraven!!! hommieeeeee I might see the "others" this December :faint: my mom have never been to both WDW and Universal in Florida... and now she wants to see both :faint: Homie !!! I need help.. I dont know SHIP about the "others" (US and IOA)!!!!!

don't sweat it, i'll give you the cliff notes on the darkside.....

:wave:

its 9/28 to 10/11 for me !!!

i'm speechless....................
1.gif

after all this time, we will be at the motherland at the same time!!
are we going to have a "picnic"?

I've settled on our dates: 9/19 to 9/26...hoping for free dining through the 19th so I can upgrade to Deluxe! Looks like we'll be staying at POP again.

For people who went for free dining last year...you got free dining for your whole trip as long as your check in day fell in the time period of free dining, right?

Could you please add me to your list? Sept 22-29, just talked to our TA last night :cool1:

Connie1042, ruthma, and pricesswendy720 I have added you to the list. Hthrbells I have added your dates to the list.

I've settled on our dates: 9/19 to 9/26...hoping for free dining through the 19th so I can upgrade to Deluxe! Looks like we'll be staying at POP again.

For people who went for free dining last year...you got free dining for your whole trip as long as your check in day fell in the time period of free dining, right?

hi princess!

i would imagine that a code will come out for the package with free dining.
i don't know everything but for the past 5 years, disney has had many promos with free dining packages.

in 05, 06, 07 and 08, i went and did a package that included free dining.

for all those years, if you checked in on the last day of the free dining promos in your package, the free dining extended throughout your stay.

if you are doing a split stay, you would need to make 2 separate ressies if the free dining is valid during your time stay.

2 of the years i went during the free dining period, i had to make 2 separate ressies to get it.
i book my air usually 6 months out along with my resort at disney.

when free dining came out, i had to modify my original ressie.
i started my stay 2 days before free dining began and could not change my air as it was a $100 for changing the flights.
i modified my first ressie to a 2 day stay. then i made another ressie to cover the other 8 days i would be there.

i did not have to relocate to another resort or room.
i stayed in the same room the entire 11 days. i just had to go to the front desk and sign papers of checking out and checking back in at the same vsit at the desk.
my free dining then started with the 2nd ressie.
still, it was a ton of food for me with 8 days on that plan.

Hi all! Did you see that mousesavers is reporting a HUGE announcement soon for the first half of the year, I realize that will not be for us but some interesting insight as to what Disney might offer to us September folks.

hi princess!

i would imagine that a code will come out for the package with free dining.
i don't know everything but for the past 5 years, disney has had many promos with free dining packages.

in 05, 06, 07 and 08, i went and did a package that included free dining.

for all those years, if you checked in on the last day of the free dining promos in your package, the free dining extended throughout your stay.

if you are doing a split stay, you would need to make 2 separate ressies if the free dining is valid during your time stay.

2 of the years i went during the free dining period, i had to make 2 separate ressies to get it.
i book my air usually 6 months out along with my resort at disney.

when free dining came out, i had to modify my original ressie.
i started my stay 2 days before free dining began and could not change my air as it was a $100 for changing the flights.
i modified my first ressie to a 2 day stay. then i made another ressie to cover the other 8 days i would be there.

i did not have to relocate to another resort or room.
i stayed in the same room the entire 11 days. i just had to go to the front desk and sign papers of checking out and checking back in at the same vsit at the desk.
my free dining then started with the 2nd ressie.
still, it was a ton of food for me with 8 days on that plan.

thanks for the info!

Can't remember if I posted this or not, but my dates changed. A couple of weeks ago my boss announced that her was booking a DVC cruise the week I had booked my trip. So my new dates are 9/26-10/4

Hi all! Did you see that mousesavers is reporting a HUGE announcement soon for the first half of the year, I realize that will not be for us but some interesting insight as to what Disney might offer to us September folks.

From what they are "pre-reporting" (Stay 4 get 3 free) Free Dining would be a MUCH better deal for us. Sigh. Hope they stick with the plan.

Hi! I'm pretty new here, but wanted to join in. I just booked for 9/20/09-9/28/09 at the Poly and I am so excited! It will be my 3yo daughters first trip and my first time staying on site. These boards and all ya'll are a great help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter