Sept 14, 2013 - Western Fantasy Cruise!!!

Ohhh, and PS. If anyone wants to FB friend request me feel free. Also, on our last cruise we made a FB group as a way to chat as well. Worked out great & it helped us to get acquainted further. And we had a DIS meet on embarkation day (have a nice photo from that if anyone wants to see it). Open to anything. If anyone would like to FB friend me, please PM me. I'll give you my full name. Thanks and happy haunting today (unless Halloween has been postponed like many towns around me).
Is there a FE list for our cruise ? This past cruise was my 5th but my 1st doing FE gift exchange. It was SO much fun and I'll be even better prepared this time on what to expect. Some gifts were so creative :)

hi
i would be up for a FB group. There is a FE list for the cruise which I have volunteered to organise! if you want to take part can you PM me you names, room no, favourite disney character, dis name and email address.

looking forward to next sept.

Hi all,
I realize not everyone is on Facebook, but I did set up a private/closed group for those of us wishing to join here : http://www.facebook.com/groups/Fantasy2013/

Again, if you'd like to friend request me, please feel free. But, by joining this private group, no one is obligated to become FB "friends" ---you can just keep it to the private group.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/Fantasy2013/

There was a group like this for my most recent cruise. We had around 43 members and we still continue to chat and share photos/experiences with eachother as of a week ago (we got off the ship Oct 6). This FB page is by no means a way to exclude anyone from discussions---it simply allows another venue to discuss and share. Several of us became FB friends and we still chat. While I always check the DIS a few times a week, I'd say I'm on FB much more because I go there to talk with my non-Disney friends (GASP !!!) and family as well. So I sincerely don't want anyone to take this as an exclusion. We will all continue to share here---it's just posting on FB is more private. The DIS is a public forum for anyone to see (even those who are not registered members here). And some people prefer the stricter privacy one can get on a Facebook private group.
So please feel free to join. Last year the FB group didn't get truly busy until like 6-8 weeks prior to the cruise. Then LOTS of people joined. So if it's anything like my past cruise, the FB group will start off slow and grow more quickly in the last couple of months.

Looking forward to the planning and anticipation of our Sept 14, 2013 Fantasy cruise with you all :goodvibes

Hi future Fantasy cruising friends ! Just wanted to wish you all a very happy Thanksgiving with family and friends !!!!

butternut-squash-pluto-disney-craft-iris-photo-274x260-clittlefield-00b-1.jpg

Less than a year to go! My 3yo DS keeps talking about the Mickey Boat and wanting to go back!

I'm getting so excited just wish time would go quicker. But I am now counting down til Christmas.

If you all dont mind we are going to join you on this cruise, we just booked 2 days ago and the excitement has started all over again.
We just got back from WDW 2 weeks ago and wouldn't you know it the day after we get back, i throw my back out.Had to take another week off work. I think my wife was going nuts because she had to go back to work and take care of me.
We would love to get into the FE exchange, as much as my wife complains about it she loves to do crafts and ever since Pinterest came out she is even into it more.
As for FB I will let her know about that, not something I get into.

Forgot to mention who is coming Sorry, me DH, DW Jamie, and 2 DS Caden 7 and Ethan 11.
This will be our first trip on the Fantasy and then we can say we have been on all of them.
cant wait to chat over the next few months.

I'm curious whether or not anyone is saving this cruise as a surprise or a Christmas gift for their little ones? We are not. I like to use it as leverage to get good behavior.:goodvibes

skyman8963 said:
If you all dont mind we are going to join you on this cruise, we just booked 2 days ago and the excitement has started all over again.
We just got back from WDW 2 weeks ago and wouldn't you know it the day after we get back, i throw my back out.Had to take another week off work. I think my wife was going nuts because she had to go back to work and take care of me.
We would love to get into the FE exchange, as much as my wife complains about it she loves to do crafts and ever since Pinterest came out she is even into it more.
As for FB I will let her know about that, not something I get into.

Forgot to mention who is coming Sorry, me DH, DW Jamie, and 2 DS Caden 7 and Ethan 11.
This will be our first trip on the Fantasy and then we can say we have been on all of them.
cant wait to chat over the next few months.

Welcome to the group. Can you PM me you stateroom no and everyone's favourite Disney character and I will add you to the list. I will take the other details from your post. Looking forward to crushing with you.

Hi, just booked a spot on the ship! It will be me, my husband, and our daughter. She will be almost 2 at the time of the sailing. We haven't traveled with her so I am just a teensy bit terrified. :) My husband and I have cruised on Disney twice before and really enjoy it.
Hope everyone is well!
Lindsey

My husband and I just booked this cruise. We have two daughters age 15 and 17. We are super excited that this is the ten year anniversary of our first disney cruise. Boy we thought we would make it back sooner but one thing after another kept us away. So excited!!!!

Welcome! My DD wil also be almost 2 at the time of the cruise! We were just on the Dream in October and she did great!

Hi All

Have just had a quick update of the FE list but just want to check a few things, some people have said they want to join but not sent me any info, here is a list of who I have so far
karyn0995
zippyzo
Disneymagicgirl
mamiof2
ATLminnie
Dawn8179
MiaSRN62
Splashmommy
Skyman8963 - taken info from wall post but please PM to confirm
Mandarin - expressed interest on wall post - please PM me to confirm
Tink11 - expressed interest on wall post - please PM me to confirm

everyone else i have all the info I need for now so thanks, if i have missed you off or you would like to join then please PM me the following info

Names & (ages of children) in the family when we travel
Dis board names
Cabin number (if you have it)
Email address (so I can email a final list out when the time comes)
Favourite Disney character for each person (this can be sent at a later date as children tend to change their minds)

:cool1::cool1:

Think that is all -

oh- HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE :banana::banana::banana::banana:

Thanks zippyzo for organizing the FE List.......

And HAPPY NEW YEAR to all !!!!

MonstersIncHappyNewYear_zps13d13279.jpg

Christmas is packed away for another year, now onto planning for our cruise!
This is our first 7 night cruise, so ready for new ports! Can't decide what to do, nut I have a while to figure it out!:)

This is my first 7 night as well. My parents did a 7 night last year and we did a 4 night the year before, am so looking forward to it. We booked the flights today, we fly in on the Thursday so we have a day before joining the cruise ship.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter