Sept. 11th, 2004!!! Roll Call!

Hi Amy!:wave2:
I think your "aaronamy" gave you away!::yes::

Still can't believe you guys are going!!!:goodvibes

You KNOW we will never see our daughters on that ship!:happy1:

Hi Lisa, Finally, I replied last Friday and I've been waiting for you to see this! Im shocked you figured out who I am. I'm so excited to be back on the boards with something to talk about:teeth: instead of looking at everyones trip count downs and being sad I didn't have one:( I think your right about our daughters!

Only 231 days to go!:teeth: I better go shopping!!!!!! There have got to be a few more 9/11/04 cruisers out there by now:confused:

See Amy, I told you if I had five free minutes, I'd be on this board!:teeth:

There MUST be a buddy for Chase out there!!!pirate:

Where is everyone???:confused:

It is soooo cold here in Chicago and they are talking about more snow this week! I cannot wait until we are sailing!! I have done a little bit of shopping and have started to look up some of the excursions. Any ideas for Cozumel and Grand Cayman with a four and eight year old would be wonderful?

It's REALLY cold here today!:(
I'm starting to think about excursions also but I've been so busy, no time to research! :mad:

I am getting really anxious to shop!!!:hyper:

:bounce:
WHe-e-e-e-e-e-e-e! We just booked today! I can't wait! My 'group' consists of my best friend (mature), my Mom (Age 78) and me (also mature).
I haven't been on the DIS boards lately but all the info that I got last year certainly helped to convince my Mom to come with us.
:jumping1: Jumping up and down for joy!!! Now I have to dig out all the information that I accumulated here to prepare for the cruise!
Is everyone willing to have a DIS meet?
Oh yes I can't wait. Yippee, Yippee!

Hi Nancy, Welcome aboard! Its so cold here! I needed just a few minutes to think about something warm. :sunny: I'm up for a DIS meet, we did that on our last cruise and it was fun meeting everyone! As far as excursions go I'm trying to talk my family into Captain Marvins(I think thats it) and swimming with stingrays! I think that would be so cool. My DD isn't so sure about it but I think she would change her mind once she was there. Idb1030's DD need to keep watching Finding Nemo so she can get over her fish fear!;)

Amy- DD will skin you once she hears you've announced to the DIS boards that she has a fish phobia!!!:rotfl:

Welcome Nancy! :wave2:

You all plan the dis meet and just tell me when/where to show up!:teeth:

Hi Nancy! Welcome aboard! Yea! We are finally getting more people to join. I have never attended a DIS meet, but am definitely game for a meet! I think it would be fun. We too are looking into the swim with the Stingrays with Capt. Marvins. My DS is excited, but I am not sure if he would actually get into the water. Heck, I am not sure I will get into the water, but probably! I am not sure how I feel about the sucking onto you if you feed them. Although it would be a great experience.

Sounds like everyone is deep into plans for excursions. This is our first Disney cruise although all 3 of us have cruised before.
My Mom has limited mobility because of a heart condition so we are limiting our excursions. We plan to do a tour in Key West and then maybe some shopping at the other stops.
My best friend is not a swimmer (she'll kill me for announcing this, but she is not a board reader leaving all that up to me) so we will skip swimming with any marine life.
Maybe we'll end up like the man in the new DCL ad who seems to be snoring in every possible place including CC! :tongue:

Now for the big question-Who is organizing the DIS meet?:wave2:

It is so cold here in NY that I can't wait to get warm!

Let's keep this thread going. More and more DIS'rs are sure to join us!
::yes::

BUMP
We need to keep bumping until we get more cruisers posting!

Still cold here in NY. But today's 33 degrees almost felt like
spring!

;) Just back from Nashville for a conference. It snowed there last Satruday but didn't stick thank goodness. I came home to find that most of the snow had melted. today it was supposedly in the 40s but the wind was so bad who could tell.
I'm all for cruising right now! Enough of this winter!

:smooth:

Hello!

My husband and I just booked our fourth Disney cruise on the Sept 11, 2004 Magic!:D This will be our first trip on DCL without the kids...we love to travel with the kids, but plan on having a BLAST without them!:earseek:

We are trying the Mariner of the Seas with the family for spring break this year. While we are looking forward to trying a new ship, we are happy to have a trip planned on our "home" ship.

How many days until we sail?

Lisa and Tim
:earsboy: :earsgirl:

:wave: Welcome HookedonMagic!
Looks like we are getting a good group going in September.
I'm off to WDW the first week in March and we plan to lunch in Celebration as usual. :smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter