Sending package to resort

Channyn3

Earning My Ears
I ordered something on line and just realized the person shipping it, did not put the resort name on the package. They put my name, my arrival date and POR address. Will it still be okay without the resort name?

Thanks!

Most likely yes.
All regular US mail goes directly to the resort.
So a US mail carrier can get a letter or package with just a house #, street name and zip code to the right place. It may take the US Post Office a day to find the time to look up the zip code for the correct town & state.

For UPS and FedEx all packages go to a WDW distribution center and then shipped by WDW to the resort.
Again I would think the WDW distribution center would recognize the address of the resort.

But since POFQ and POR are right next to each other....when you arrive at POR, if the package is not there - ask the front desk to call POFQ and see if they received the package.

POFQ = 2201 Orleans Dr. Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830.
POR = 1251 Riverside Drive, PO Box 10000, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830.

I would think WDW package distribution would recognize Riverside Drive as Port Orleans Riverside ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter