Send a postcard from DLP favour

We go on 10th May and would be happy to send a postcard to anyone that's going after us... :thumbsup2

If anyone is going before us and could return the favour, that would be great!! Would love Mum to get a postacrd from Mickey before her 1st trip!

Or even anyone in the UK that has a random spare postcard of Sequoia Lodge?! Last year DD got a postacrd of the Newport Bay from Mickey, showing her the hotel she was going to stay in! She was sooooo excited!! :cloud9:

PICT0142.jpg

Thank you to Buttercup for that one! :thumbsup2

If you want to PM me the details, we go on 14th April and I'm happy to send one for you

Anyone know the postage for a postcard from DLP to either the US or UK? AND do they sell postage stamps?

If there is anyone going to DLRP within the next week and could send my daughter a postcode inviting her to come and visit for her birthday celebrations I would be very grateful :cloud9:, can also return the favour when I go on the 12th April, many thanks :)

Anyone know the postage for a postcard from DLP to either the US or UK? AND do they sell postage stamps?

Sorry just spotted this question.
Hopefully others can help regarding the postage costs. I think UK was about €0.60. Stamps can be bought from select stores or City hall :)

Hi, Would it be possible for someone to send my son a postcard?

I am there 29th April-2ndMay and would be more than happy to return the favour.:goodvibes

Oo, oo, me too :)

I've a 4yo (will be 5 when we're there) and a 2yo who would probably explode with excitement if they got a postcard from the main guys.

It goes without saying that the favour would be passed on for anyone who requests after August.

With many, many thanks in anticipation.

Dave
:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Hi,
Is anyone going in the next couple of weeks?
We are going on the 29th April to celebrate our twins birthday, they will be three. We have told them that we are going to have a party when we get there and all the characters will be able to come. We have sent invitations to the ones they want to invite (ok so i didn't actually post them but they think I did).
They are so excited and would probably explode with excitment if they we to recieve a card saying that they would be coming and would see us there.
If anyone can help you would make us very happy.
Thanks
Amanda

Oo, oo, me too :)

I've a 4yo (will be 5 when we're there) and a 2yo who would probably explode with excitement if they got a postcard from the main guys.

It goes without saying that the favour would be passed on for anyone who requests after August.

With many, many thanks in anticipation.

Dave
:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Sorted! :thumbsup2

Hi All,

We are going on the 26th April if anyone needs a card sending out... with a view to one being sent out at a later date for our trip (hopefully in November).

Kind Regards. ;)

Just bumping this thread up to say

Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou, thankyou to mum-to-belle :lovestruck: :cloud9: :worship: for the postcard sent to my daughter. I have received it just this minute and am beside myself with excitement, so I can't imagine how my daughter is going to react when she see's it later today. The only problem is she is at a friends for tea so I will have to wait until 7.30pm before she sees it. I really don't think I can stand the wait!! Do i need to get a grip? :rotfl: :lmao::rotfl:

We are going in June and would love to repay the favour to anybody who would like a postcard sent out.

Just bumping this thread up to say

Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou, thankyou to mum-to-belle :lovestruck: :cloud9: :worship: for the postcard sent to my daughter. I have received it just this minute and am beside myself with excitement, so I can't imagine how my daughter is going to react when she see's it later today. The only problem is she is at a friends for tea so I will have to wait until 7.30pm before she sees it. I really don't think I can stand the wait!! Do i need to get a grip? :rotfl: :lmao::rotfl:

We are going in June and would love to repay the favour to anybody who would like a postcard sent out.

We are going 22nd July - any chance of a card for my daughter who will be 3 and a half when we go and she'd love this surprise. Would love to do this for anyone going in August. Thanks

We are going 22nd July - any chance of a card for my daughter who will be 3 and a half when we go and she'd love this surprise. Would love to do this for anyone going in August. Thanks

How can i refuse someone with such a great name :rotfl:

Just pm with your address and what you would like written on the card and I will post it off when I go in June. :thumbsup2

Just bumping to see if anyone is still participating in this. Just found the thread and think it's a great idea. I'm taking my Mum & daughter in October half term (26th-29th) but they know nothing about it! If anyone's going towards the end of September/beginning of October & would send a postcard, that would be great. I would of course reciprocate to someone who also wants one when I myself get to the magic :-)

Hi all,

we're taking our 2 little men in November (22nd-26th).
It would be fab if someone could send them a postcard inviting them to get ready for christmas in DLP!

We are of course willing to return the favour when we're there xxxx

my family and i will be leaving this Sunday for DLRP and if anyone wants a postcard request then please do message me with all their details and i shall send a postcard.

Hi all,

we're taking our 2 little men in November (22nd-26th).
It would be fab if someone could send them a postcard inviting them to get ready for christmas in DLP!

We are of course willing to return the favour when we're there xxxx

I can do that we're there around the 21st October, allowing for postage you should get it the week or so before you go. PM me the boys names and your address and if they've a fave character :goodvibes

anyone willing to post my little girls a card wishing them to hurry up as mickey and minnie are so excited about them coming. we are going 14 th november for our first ever visit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter