Selling DVC contracts - did/do you use multiple sites?

Be careful on the full price offer. There may not be a need for such language in an agreement to owe the commission. Its inclusion would make any argument you made in the contrary harder to succeed, but it's absense doesn't preclude that liability on your part. I would not do this without talking to a FL attorney first.

**Edit: I didn't read every post prior to writing my response. I'm glad it worked out for you, but my advise still stands for any others looking into this possibly.

Its why we have never listed with more than one. It just seemed that the potential fall out...even if small...wasn't worth it.

I received offers for both contracts through the second broker and those are now waiting on ROFR. I never received any offers through the first broker; so it didn't matter in the end. However, it good for others to know that info.
I am assuming your asking price is the same with both brokers? Maybe the second broker has more "traffic" so your listing had more exposure?

LAX

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter