Selling BWV for OKW Purchase

boxer

DIS Veteran
DVC Platinum
Been looking for an OKW purchase, and finally found one with good points, and the extended contract--and pulled the trigger! With that said, I want to sell my BWV to help pay (actually should cover most of it), and wondered what the typical PP rate would be to sell at? I've seen everything from $140-$160--but I would rather price aggressive to sell faster. I have 112 points for 2023, then the full allotment of 170 points for remainder of contract lifespan. Also, any advice on where to list--and if you can list multiple vendors?

The DISboards DVC Sponsor has an "Instant Sale" page that will suggest a listing price, and also tell you the price that they (www.dvcresalemarket.com) will buy your contract. Check it out:

https://www.dvcresalemarket.com/selling/instant-sale/

Click on the link "Instant Sale"

I use it for fun since I'm not ready to sell just yet. :)
The 'Instant Sale' price was not as bad as I thought. Would have done that, BUT need to wait to make sure the OKW clears ROFR first. Don't want to be stuck without anything for DVC, lol

The DISboards DVC Sponsor has an "Instant Sale" page that will suggest a listing price, and also tell you the price that they (www.dvcresalemarket.com) will buy your contract. Check it out:

https://www.dvcresalemarket.com/selling/instant-sale/

Click on the link "Instant Sale"

I use it for fun since I'm not ready to sell just yet. :)
Ooo, thanks - that is fun! Also interesting to see the price difference between a larger contract holding all of our points vs. the two equal smaller contracts that we actually own.

Ooo, thanks - that is fun! Also interesting to see the price difference between a larger contract holding all of our points vs. the two equal smaller contracts that we actually own.
That's how I mostly use it, too, LOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter