Self parking and online check in

EEEEE

Mouseketeer
Hello

I am driving to an on property resort in August and planned to do online check in as I will be arriving late and wanted to just go right to our room without having to go to the main desk.

Has anyone ever done self parking at a resort and used online check in? Is there a way to pay for self parking with online check in or do I need to go to the main desk and register my car?

Thank you in advance for the help!

No need to register or pay in advance, they will charge you on your final bill. We got charged after doing online checkin. Nobody asked what type of car we drove and it sat in the lot for 2 weeks. So no need to ever go to the desk.

No need to register or pay in advance, they will charge you on your final bill. We got charged after doing online checkin. Nobody asked what type of car we drove and it sat in the lot for 2 weeks. So no need to ever go to the desk.
Thank you so much for taking the time to reply.

When we stayed last year, we got our room ready text as we pulled in the parking lot. Took our bags straight to the room, never went to the front desk, didn't touch our car again 'til time to leave a week later. It was awesone! The parking fee was charged daily. I could see it on the app.

When we stayed last year, we got our room ready text as we pulled in the parking lot. Took our bags straight to the room, never went to the front desk, didn't touch our car again 'til time to leave a week later. It was awesone! The parking fee was charged daily. I could see it on the app.
Thank you very much for taking the time to reply

Thank you very much for taking the time to reply

We never go to the front desk. As others have said, you will get a text with your room number. They don't ask about your vehicles, or give you a paper to put on the dash, like they used to. Just park yourself and head to your room. I did find out that they charge you for parking after you leave, in a separate transaction from your hotel bill.

We never go to the front desk. As others have said, you will get a text with your room number. They don't ask about your vehicles, or give you a paper to put on the dash, like they used to. Just park yourself and head to your room. I did find out that they charge you for parking after you leave, in a separate transaction from your hotel bill.
Thank you!!

Thank you!!

Just be aware that not everyone gets to Bypass The Front Desk. Some will still have to stop by the desk to check in. Nobody knows how they decide who gets to Bypass The Front Desk and who has to stop by.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!