segway tours

nictodisney

Mouseketeer
Are the tours still being canceled. Ours for epcot is June 3rd and we haven't heard anything yet. It doesn't help to call. Has your tour been canceled? How far out? Did they give you other options? Is the fort wilderness tour still going? Thanks

I would post on the Theme Parks board for Epcot questions and the camping board for Fort Wilderness questions.

The Epcot segway tours are cancelled. The Fort Wilderness tour is still going on, I actually called two days ago to get information for my upcoming trip.

sorry. posted through my cell phone for the first time and didn't realize it had switched threads.

We just did the Fort Wilderness Segway tour last month. (We've done the EPCOT Segway tour twice in the past) It was a lot of fun.

update. They did cancel my Segway tour - refunded the card at two weeks out but didn't bother to contact me! very disappointed in their failed system.

We did book the Fort Wilderness Segway but it cost more ( no discount), is shorter, no souvenir pin, no breakfast, and now have to pay for a cab. Very upset they didn't at least match the price of the other tour since we've given up so much.

Even asked to speak to a manager about matching the cost of the tour - she wouldn't do it. Even said it was my fault because they didn't have my phone number to contact me. Has anyone been able to contact Disney without completely verifying all of your information each time? They had the phone number! It was a really weird call with a CM trying to lay fault on me for their mistake. Not the typical helpful CM.

Very disappointed:(

update. They did cancel my Segway tour - refunded the card at two weeks out but didn't bother to contact me! very disappointed in their failed system.

We did book the Fort Wilderness Segway but it cost more ( no discount), is shorter, no souvenir pin, no breakfast, and now have to pay for a cab. Very upset they didn't at least match the price of the other tour since we've given up so much.

Even asked to speak to a manager about matching the cost of the tour - she wouldn't do it. Even said it was my fault because they didn't have my phone number to contact me. Has anyone been able to contact Disney without completely verifying all of your information each time? They had the phone number! It was a really weird call with a CM trying to lay fault on me for their mistake. Not the typical helpful CM.

Very disappointed:(

Call again, I have a good friend that will say, "calling disney, hoping to talk to Cinderella and not her evil step-mother" I think you got the evil step mother call back, surely Cinderella will answer this time. Lol

... no souvenir pin ...
You do get a souvenir pin at the end of the tour

null_zpsb0d198b2-1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter