Seeking vintage Disney matchbooks

These matches, when struck, flare with a purple flame before mellowing out to a normal yellow one

As such, I have been attempting to discover more information regarding these matches to replenish the dwindling supply of this one matchbook.

So the question which I would ask is, do you know any more about matches flaring with colored fire, or do you know anyone who does?

Or, failing that, do you know of any forums dedicated to match collectors who might know and be able to answer that question

And that, good sir, is what I intend to PM you in a few seconds.. being as you'll likely never see this thread.

I hope this is the right place to post this. Recently, I started my own little Disney matchbook collection. At this point I only have about 10 or so, but I'm looking to get a whole lot more. I plan on framing them and using them to adorn the walls of my apartment and the pace at which I've been able to acquire them thus far isn't exactly ideal. I'm watching as many ebay auctions as possible but I'm finding a lot of what is being posted, I already have. I thought I'd post here to see if anyone else has a collection or set of duplicates they're looking to part with. Not sure what I have to trade that people would be interested in, but I am flexible. Look forward to hearing from people!
I have 1 for 10$

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!