Seeking Disney Travel Groups

Minnelove

Earning My Ears
I am looking for a Disney adult travel group. Does such a thing exist? I love to take trips to the parks and on DCL and it would be so nice to have a group of people who share my love of Disney to hang out with.

I agree and have been looking for quite some time too. Adventures by Disney may have what you're looking for. There are adults only trips and you would be with other people (I think a group of 10 or so). I've heard many solo travelers have done this and their experiences vary but for the most part they enjoyed it. It is pretty pricey though.

Have you tried looking on Facebook for local groups? For Disney World there's always a group who plans meet ups and Disney outings. Check there or meetup.com.

I have unsuspectingly found people on the dis. I'm actually trying to figure out logistics of a trip with others now.

@Minnelove which parks? I am a regular solo visitor to Disneyland California and Disneyland Paris. There are lots of solo travellers here so you need to specify where you want to visit. You should also check out the California section here on DIS. There are alot of "check in " threads for specific months. For example this year I visited Disneyland California solo but for about 6 months before I took part in the June 2017 Check In thread. It was great fun planning my trip with others who would be in the parks around the same time. Most of the others who participated in the June 2017 thread were families or couples but that didnt matter to me. I was solo in the parks and loved every moment :)

Ive been looking into a trip in January solo but will be unable to afford both the room and flight. I was thinking of finding somebody that I could go with to split the hotel cost with but I do not know where to even find somebody.

I thought about maybe going on a cruise, but since DW passed away, I don't have a second person and the single supplement is so high. If I could find another man to share the cabin, I might consider a cruise.

I'm sort of in the same boat with looking for people to meet up/plan a trip with, but wouldn't want a group that large, maybe 1-3 other people, for Disney World. Even better if they live close to my area (NY) so we can meet up first, but not too sure how to go about it aside from posting in a thread like this

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter