See post 205 pg 14 - Pre-Podcast Cruise Breakfast - Cape May Cafe - 5/10/09

To get the Tables in Wonderland card you have to pay $65. I found the cost was worth it for me I tend to go to several table service restaurants on my trips. It gives you 20% off at most table service restaurants.

Kim

Has anyone figured out how we are going to book the ADR yet?

Has anyone figured out how we are going to book the ADR yet?
As of right now, we're waiting to see just how many folks we get before we decide. I had contacted Disney dining about a week ago and found out that we can make an ADR for up to 30 people through them, but for groups larger than that, we have to contact the restaurant directly. We can only book a group of 50 directly through the restaurant. Right now we're trying to determine if it would be better to make several ADRs for smaller groups of people so that we can take advantage of a later ADR time as well as possibly a Tables in Wonderland discount.

Crazydisneyman (Chris), Kim, Jenny and little Ginny

Yes we will al be there for breakfast before the Podcast Cruise. Woo Hoo!

So...we can make ADR's on Feb 9th, I believe...

We'll keep the list open until Feb 7th or 8th and then divide and conquer for the ADR's. Should we do ADR's for groups of 10? I know i've had a few volunteers to help me out...I guess we'll decide when we close the list who's going to help call...

How many folks do we have with Tables in Wonderland? Is there any advantage for a discount with that?

Anyone who wants to try to join us once we've made these ADR's is welcome to, of course. They would just have to make their own ADR's...

Just bumpin' the thread up!

Please read the post before this one...thanks!!

So...we can make ADR's on Feb 9th, I believe...

We'll keep the list open until Feb 7th or 8th and then divide and conquer for the ADR's. Should we do ADR's for groups of 10? I know i've had a few volunteers to help me out...I guess we'll decide when we close the list who's going to help call...

How many folks do we have with Tables in Wonderland? Is there any advantage for a discount with that?

Anyone who wants to try to join us once we've made these ADR's is welcome to, of course. They would just have to make their own ADR's...

Isn't the Tables in Wonderland card valid for everyone at the table (up to 10 people)? If that is the case, I think that it would be beneficial to do that.

I don't have a TiW card.:sad2: :sad1:

Isn't the Tables in Wonderland card valid for everyone at the table (up to 10 people)? If that is the case, I think that it would be beneficial to do that.

I'm not sure how it works...but i'm hoping that someone could explain it for us!

Tables in Wonderland will work for up to 10 people on 1 bill. I'm sure we can work that out at the restaurant when we meet with our hostess(es) provided we have enough people with Tables of Wonderland cards.

Brandie - If you need me to make an ADR on the 9th let me know and I will make one for 10. My TiW card has expired, but I plan to renew it when we get there on 5/9. So, I'll have one for our breakfast to cover 10 people.

DU wouldn't make a ressie for anyone would they, since our stays are for Saturday night?

You know...I had thought about that...i'm not sure if they would or not!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter