Secret Sister Swap Anyone?

pattyT

DIS Veteran
OK -
I am in a Secret Sister Swap on another board and I love it!
You find out so many new things about your online friends!
Is anyone interested in being in one for 3 months -
heres the deal

Everyone who signs up I will e-mail a questionaire and you e-mail it back to me.
Then I will assign SS's to each person!
Then Due on the 1st of every month you send your SS a scrap package with at least $15 in scrapping stuff.
We will do it for 3 months so they will be due
July 1st, August, 1st and September 1st!

What a GREAT way to get to know more about your DIS scrapping friends!

hey patty, that sounds kind of fun. I'm game for that. let me know if you decde to do it. maggie

Sounds like fun and a good way to get some surprises that you probably wouldn't buy for yourself.

Count me in

Laura
Scrapaholic

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc YA!
We have plenty of people to make this a definate go!
I will keep it open until Wednesday June 7th, then I will send out the questionaires to you!

PAttyT

Count me in!

I will be gone from June 6 until June 9th....so I can't answer until then. I will me at the SDV in Boxborough, scrapping away... OK
I will probably be chatting, etc.... Last year I only got 8 pages done all weekend! LOL

Count me in too! A scrap swap sounds like so much fun!

Paulinewdw - see you in Boxborough - I'll be there only Saturday though. Are you taking any classes or just scrapping? I've gotta get organized before this weekend to figure out what I want to bring with me.

Kim

happy to have you guys join us!

Pauline I never did ask - how was your trip?
do you buy the albums there for you scrap pages?
:)
PAttyT

Patty T.....My trip was AWESOME! You know each time we go, it gets better and better. The kids really enjoyed it and DH and I took things slow and easy, went to parks late and left early, it was a nice change!

Aurora19 - Can't wait until Fri...I will be scrapping and shopping and chatting and chatting(I hope I get some scrapping done!) I am taking too classes. Hope to bump into to ya!!!!

Count me in. This sounds great. I love to get things in the mail and I love to buy gift for others, too.

Sue

I just need me to PM me your e-mail addy's - I don't want to clog up the board :)
We will still keep this open til Thursday -
But lets get these out so you can fill them out and get them back to me!
I will keep them on file and if it works out good we can do it again in three months with new ss's!

:p PAttyT

oh and Pauline I am happy that you had a great time -
so it does get easier as the kids get older :)
augh I don't think I can wait another year and a half!
But we always spend a LOT on vacas and we are buying some land so we don't have a lot right now :)
Besides 4 is the magic age on the disney cruise - and my DS just happens to turn 4 in November which is a good time for dh to take 2 weeks off (he is a general contractor and plows in the winter so we don't go to far all winter or spring! - and only short vacas in the summer)

Bummer :( Looks like I missed out on this one. I thought in one of the posts it said sign-up through Wednesday June 7th. Wasn't sure whether that really meant Wednesday (June 4th) or today (June 7th) until I got to a later post that said Last Call. Oh well, I guess I'll wait until next time around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter