Secret Green Club - whatever number thread

Sounds like you had a good time even if it was rainy the whole time. A rainy day at WDW is better than a sunny day at home!

Packed and ready to go! Just did on-line check-in for the flights but by the time i finished jumping through the stupid hoops ... re-enter passport #'s, birth-dates, hotel name & address, (colour of my maternal-grandmother's eyes :rotfl2: ) the only 2 seat together were in the 2nd to last row. Oh, unless we want to pay the $50.00 fee PER SEAT to upgrade to the "plus seats" Oh well, at least it's done, John's up fighting with the printer so the boarding passes can get stuck in my bag.

Reason for no updates on my pre-trip report?? Huhm, to be blunt, ever had to deal with a cat litter box that needs to be cleaned out? Ok how bout imagining one that's be left for MONTHS! now multiply that stench by about 1000 and you can get a tiny idea of what our house smells like. Well just clean the damn thing out right? WRONG we don't even OWN a cat!! The neighbours on the other side of the common wall have 3 though, and they are letting the stupid things pee on the wall and when a black light was used the walls glowed bright blue ... yeah you guessed it, cat urine is running down the inside of our walls :headache: So we had to rip down the drywall from the entire length of the house, move all of the "living -stuff" (think TV et all) up to the living room (the room that is too small!) and shove everything in there from the crawl space under the stairs. NEXT, the walls will be biologically clean, left wet for 24 hours, dried for 24 rinse & repeat. Then spray foam will be applied to any open joints --or holes in the common foundation (way too many of those now obvious), vapour barrier put up, new dry wall installed and painted. Advantage to going away? We don't need to get re-located to a hotel while it's happening. Since that room also doubles as my office, I have been forced to use the couch as my "work-space" using a stack of magazines perched on a shoe box for my mouse pad!

Can you say "we need this holiday?" Add to that the unexpected fender-bender when we went to the bank to get out US cash to the mixture and now we need to figure out how to get our car back when we get home at 2 a.m. on a Sunday :scratchin

BUT we're going to see DONALD & PLUTO!! We are so stoked it isn't funny!! Perhaps when i get home i will finish my pre-trip report before i start the actual one?

Thanks goodness you are on vacation!!! you def need it!!! have a magical time!!

Yay Allie SOOO excited for you!!!

Thank you! I'm not sure who's more excited, me or my parents haha. Both my mom and my stepmother started screaming when I told them and my dad's already made reservations for three different trips.

Way to bring a family together~

Funny I was thinking the same thing... maybe we can be the extended "Limey" family :thumbsup2 .. Enjoy your trips!!!

Wow, lots of activity here lately! Allie, congrats on CP! That's wonderful news!

Jacqueline, so glad we got to meet for dinner on Saturday! We loved meeting you and John! Hopefully everything at home goes smoothly while you are in Florida!

Hi, Brandi!

Hi, Michelle! Looks like you guys had a good time even with the rain, great pics!

Hi to everyone else!
So we did a birthday weekend trip the weekend of the 24th of October, spent Saturday at Universal checking out Diagon Alley, which is SO cool. Then went to the Seaworld Halloween party so the kids could do a little park trick or treating, just spent about 1-1/2 hours there, it was cute, but a little young for my girls, would be really cute to do with my 2 and 3 year old nephews, though. Then a late birthday dinner with my sister and brother in law joining us at Raglan Road. That was our first time there, definitely won't be the last, everything was super yummy! Sunday we hit one side of F&W festival before heading home, so got to enjoy some tasty treats there too. Meag was excited that she finally managed to get the Croissant donut, which she said was delicious! I think my favorite F&W item this year was the braised beef from Puerto Rico.

Then this past weekend we came up on Saturday and had dinner and rose and crown with Jacqueline and John. wow, what a difference a week makes, 20 degrees colder and WINDY, we were freezing! But still really enjoyed getting to meet up! When we left there, we swung through Japan pavilion so Meag could spend the rest of the money on her wrist band buying Yan Yan snacks at the store, she loves the vanilla ones, and you can sometimes find the packs at Walmart or Target, but usually only the chocolate ones, so she tends to take every opportunity to get a few when we are at Epcot. They're only $1.75 per pack, I think, so a pretty affordable treat.

Next trip to Orlando is scheduled for 11/14-11/17, for 2 purposes. 1)my mom's birthday is that weekend, they live in Orlando now, so we are going to go up Friday night and stay with her Friday and Saturday nights and celebrate her birthday, then Sunday we check into Cabana Bay for the night in order to be ready to see 1 Direction at Universal Monday morning performing on the Today Show. Katie is a HUGE 1D fan, and insists that we need to be right up front at the stage, so we are planning to be at Citiwalk at 4am. :faint: But she's super excited about it.

Kristi,

Sounds like lots of fun and love all the short trips. they are so much fun.

We will be at WDW in May for flower and garden, that is my next trip.

We are heading to Germany for Christmas, this will be a first for me. I am looking forward to it.

Well Texas A&M won tonight and beat Auburn and now Alabama is playing LSU. Hoping we can pull out the win.

How is everyone doing this Saturday night?

hi... Well Alabama tried to lose to LSU, but won in the end.

We are flying to Cleveland this friday after work and will return Monday morning right before work..

We are going to the Rock n ROll hall of Fame on Saturday, then a watch party of the Texas A&M vs. Mizz game.

Sunday we have a brunch and tail gate for the Browns vs. Texans game, the game, then a post game party...

Monday bright and early fly home...

Whew I am already tired.

Not much happening here any different than usual. Black Friday will be a bear at Wal-mart, but no surprise there. Still in a battle with a non showing contractor. Wish I had my downstairs bath!!

Have pix from the trip but little time to post. Kids grades are ok at school.

Hope all are doing well!
:hug:

Hope everyone has a safe New Year's Eve this evening and Happy New Year tomorrow...

Here is to a great 2015.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter