Second star to the right and straight on til morning *TR Started*

1 Day until Disney!!

Tomorrow is the big day. We are all packed and ready to go. The stomach bug James had on Tuesday hit Nicholas on Wednesday. That day was a BAD day. Nicholas started the day throwing up and it continued throughout the day along with some nasty diaper blowouts :crazy2:. He had 5 outfit changes that day. On top of that, James was walking and tripped and hit it eye on the corner of our banister. The bridge of his nose has a scrape, his eyelid has a cut, and his eye was really swollen. I took him to the dr right away and everything checked out. I was worried about a black eye but, two days later he just looks just a little worse for the wear but not black and blue. Everyone is good now though so that's wonderful. We leave tonight after DH gets off of work to drive to Chicago. This time tomorrow we will be on the plane waiting to take off:cool1:.

A few last minute preparations for out trip included getting my nails done.

And deciding to decorate our window. Here is a picture of the birthday sign from Connor's birthday.

[url=https://flic.kr/p/sc8VFN]

I cut out all the characters and will put them on our window for a SWW theme. I would have preferred the classic characters for both Connor's birthday and our window but apparently, they don't have decorations for that anymore.

I also, had a conversation with Connor about characters. Last year, after meeting one of the characters, Connor said, "I think it's funny that people dress up in costumes to be characters:confused:. He was three almost four at the time and I was crushed. I told him no it really is Mickey and he said no its just some guy in there. After that, I just let it drop. I honestly thought we had some time before he figured out the truth. He also started questioning Santa this year :sad2:. Anyway, I decided to talk to him about it because I don't want to keep up the charade if he knows but, I also don't want to ruin the magic for the two little ones too early. When I asked him if we were going to meet the real Mickey Mouse he said yes :confused3. I don't know if he is just trying to appease me or what. It's not like he doesn't remember, this kid remembers and can repeat exact conversations from three years ago. Let's just hope he doesn't say anything in front of James while we are down there.

I probably won't be on here while we are gone but, if anyone would like to follow me on Istagram, I will be posting lots of pictures on there. Username is the same Ashw100, but it is private so I have to accept the request. See ya real soon:earsboy:!
[/url]

I'm glad that everyone is feeling better and the trip is finally here! Have a great time!

Just caught up and you're hopefully in Chicago by now! :cool1: I hope everything goes smoothly and you have an amazing time! Can't wait to do the Chewie run with you! :chewy:

Just caught up and you're hopefully in Chicago by now! :cool1: I hope everything goes smoothly and you have an amazing time! Can't wait to do the Chewie run with you! :chewy:
Thanks. We're here and flight is in 5 hours. See you Friday!

Just back from our vacation. We had an amazing time, there were definite up and downs but, I can't wait to share everything. I am working on editing my pictures so I can start my TR soon.

Just back from our vacation. We had an amazing time, there were definite up and downs but, I can't wait to share everything. I am working on editing my pictures so I can start my TR soon.
Welcome home! I'm glad you had a good time. There will always be good and bad, but the hope is that the good times outweigh the not so good times. I look forward to reading about it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter