Sebastian's Bistro - back to full menu?

pennymike

Must obey the Mouse!
Any word out there on when Sebastian's Bistro will go back to the full menu? As of this post it is a "family style" menu. Not a big fan.

We have a trip coming up and I had read good things about it. Then looked at the menu and it was nothing like what was reviewed.
Easy pass for now. If it returns to what it was previously, then would be worth trying.

I understand being disappointed with the menu change, the food was very good, pre-covid.
However, the few vloggers on YouTube that have reviewed it since it's reopening have had nothing but good things to say about the "family style meal" and the price point.

We had it for dinner twice in one trip last August. The food and service was great. Definitely would go back for the family meal. DH did not enjoy the walk there from the skyliner after a long park day, but it wasn't terrible.

We tried it during the 50th opening weekend, and it was DELICIOUS. My fiancé is not a fan of broccoli and is a meat junkie, and he loved their broccolini so much he said it was his favorite part of the meal…over all three meats! And he loved the meat too, so it wasn’t like that was bad. Obviously don’t book there if the menu doesn’t interest you, but it is pretty standard people pleaser stuff (salad, rice and beans, veggies, steak, chicken, and pork), so you probably wouldn’t actually be disappointed in the meal. I enjoyed it because the seasonings they use are excellent and made the meal taste different than the typical Disney offering at that price point. I also find it kind of hard to gauge the family meal menus because they don’t offer enough detail to give you a sense of the flavor profile.

We've been twice since it turned to a family style meal, and honestly it's one of our new favorite meals at WDW. Every time we've gone, the food has been outstanding. Love how everything offered isn't just your typical fare you can find anywhere else, and it's a pretty great value at the current price.

Bumping for a question: do they bring you more of something if you run out? We have a reservation next month for 6 people and I'm wondering if we run out of something...esp since my son may legit only eat the bread rolls. Which bring me to another follow up question: anyone have luck with any kids offerings? Thanks!

Bumping for a question: do they bring you more of something if you run out? We have a reservation next month for 6 people and I'm wondering if we run out of something...esp since my son may legit only eat the bread rolls. Which bring me to another follow up question: anyone have luck with any kids offerings? Thanks!
Our server asked multiple times if he could bring us more of anything. We only asked for more rolls since we only received 2 to start (for a party of 2). We actually boxed up about half our meal so we didn’t need more of anything else, but it was offered to us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter