Seaworld Photokey?

mickeysgirl17

Wish I was at Disney
I just became a seaworld annual passholder and have the silver plan. On the benefits page, it says something about Photokey. Can anyone explain how this works? Im very familiar with photopass at Disney but have never heard of photokey. I tried to do some research but there doesn't seem to be much online about it or even on the seaworld official site.

Photokey is SeaWorld's version of Photopass, though the scope is on a MUCH more limited scale. These include ride photos, park entrance photos, special event pics (with Santa at Christmas, etc.), photos with the characters in Sesame Street, and tour photos.

When you arrive at the park, go to the kiosk to redeem your photokey entitlement. The machine will spit out a credit card-sized paper card that you will need to take to the Adventure Photo location just inside the park entrance. There, they will set up your account and give you a hard card (your Photokey card) for collecting your pictures. When you go to have a picture taken by a park photographer, show them your photokey card and they will take a picture of the bar code before capturing your photo. After you disembark from a ride, give your card to the photo station attendant and they will add your ride pic to your account. Download the app on your phone, and you can access all of your pictures taken during your annual pass period. You can also log in to your Photokey account online via a laptop or desktop computer and edit, add borders, etc.

Some examples of the pics you can get at SeaWorld:

Tour pics:

Photos with the Sesame Street characters:

Ride pics:

Special event photos:

And remember, if your annual pass includes multiple park (Aquatica, Busch Gardens, etc) you can use your Photokey at those parks too.

Thank you! Love your pictures. So if i want to download the photos, do i pay per photo? Do you pay after viewing them and deciding which to keep?

Thank you! Love your pictures. So if i want to download the photos, do i pay per photo? Do you pay after viewing them and deciding which to keep?

If your annual pass includes Photokey, then you don't pay anything for your downloads....they will all be free as long as they are taken during the time your pass is valid. It's great to be a SeaWorld passholder!

I have a PhotoKey, and I love it! I use it mainly for the tour photos

I have the Seaworld Orlando Gold Pass this year which gave me free digital download Photokey access at both Seaworld and Aquatica. Also my previous photos from a Photokey a few years back from Sesame Street is still in my account as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter