Seaworld after June 15th.

Stitchiesmom

Earning My Ears
We are traveling from out of state shortly after the 15th. Does anyone know where things are supposed to stand with Sea World at that point? I got pretty much a non answer from them, just quoting what is recommended, but not what their plan is. Has anyone heard if an 8 year old would be able to go at that point? Also, my father in law refuses to vaccinate and was going to travel with us. Will he need to stay at our vacation home? My husband and I and the teens are fully vaccinated.

Out of state visitors will be allowed on June 15 regardless of vaccination status.

As for anything else, there have been no details yet. I would recommend following them on Facebook, they post the most information there.

Out of state visitors will be allowed on June 15 regardless of vaccination status.

As for anything else, there have been no details yet. I would recommend following them on Facebook, they post the most information there.
Oh okay! So hopefully with a mask at least my 8 year old could attend? I’m following them. Just getting anxious since it’s a week and a half away. 😁

Oh okay! So hopefully with a mask at least my 8 year old could attend? I’m following them. Just getting anxious since it’s a week and a half away. 😁
According to what they have posted, yes.

Also, directly from their website:
Starting June 15, SeaWorld San Diego will return to usual operations with no COVID-19 restrictions, including current restrictions for out of state visitors.

But you will need reservations for out of state visitors.

Actually, rereading that you might not need reservations or masks.

According to what they have posted, yes.

Also, directly from their website:

But you will need reservations for out of state visitors.

Actually, rereading that you might not need reservations or masks.
We do have reservations, but yeah, I wonder if we still will need them…

Any recent Seaworld reports? Are Quick Queue and Reserved Seating work the upgrade right now? Mid-week...

Thanks! :thumbsup2

We went Saturday. I can say the park is just trashed. We pulled in the parking lot was covered in garbage, the bathrooms were trashed, bird poop plastered some of the drinking fountains. Toilet paper and soap were not replenished throughout the day. As of Saturday they still had a lot of food places closed. We waited over an hour to eat at Mama Stella’s. I’m not sure on the upgrades. A lot of people were complaining they were being turned away even with the reserved seating, so I’m not sure what that was about. We went 30 min early to each show and got in fine. We loved the animals and shows and rides that were open, but seriously, the park was a hot mess. Other people there said San Diego zoo was functioning much better.

We went Saturday. I can say the park is just trashed. We pulled in the parking lot was covered in garbage, the bathrooms were trashed, bird poop plastered some of the drinking fountains. Toilet paper and soap were not replenished throughout the day. As of Saturday they still had a lot of food places closed. We waited over an hour to eat at Mama Stella’s. I’m not sure on the upgrades. A lot of people were complaining they were being turned away even with the reserved seating, so I’m not sure what that was about. We went 30 min early to each show and got in fine. We loved the animals and shows and rides that were open, but seriously, the park was a hot mess. Other people there said San Diego zoo was functioning much better.
Thanks for the recent info & sorry for the disappointment. We will try to make the best of it. Last time we went on a weekend in June and bought the Quick Queue and it was definitely not worth it that day. This will be mid-week, so I'm leaning towards no. Will see!

Thanks for the recent info & sorry for the disappointment. We will try to make the best of it. Last time we went on a weekend in June and bought the Quick Queue and it was definitely not worth it that day. This will be mid-week, so I'm leaning towards no. Will see!
I’ve always loved Seaworld. My youngest wants to be a marine biologist and he has the best time there. It was just sad to see it so trashed. Hopefully they can get better staffed soon. I think you will still enjoy it. The rides were up to 75 min on Saturday, but we went on them at park open and only waited 10 min or less. My kids rode Electric Eel twice in a row with no wait. Manta was skipping cars and loading a lot slower. Little kids rides were about 15-20 min waits all day. Atlantis and Tidal Twister aren’t open and the rapids kept shutting down all day. The Arctic ride wasn’t open when we meandered over that way around 3. I don’t know if that’s typical or not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter