Seattle Sutton Healthy Eating?

bairdbeth

DIS Veteran
Went on DCL and to WDW in July and have not gotten on WW since. I gained even more, so now I am trying Seattle Sutton Healthy Eating. Has anyone done this before? I am in my second week and so far so good. I am stopping by the doctor's office to weigh today(my scale is inaccurate). Guess I'll know how it works this afternoon.:wave:

Yeah! I lost 7 pounds in 9 days. The food is good and not having to cook or plan is great!:bounce: :wave:

Never heard of this plan! Can you give me the main idea?

So happy to hear you're doing well! I bet you're feeling lighter already!!

I saw an ad in a local magazine for this. They fix your food. It is fresh, not frozen. On Monday afternoon I pick up meals for Monday dinner through Thursday lunch. Then on Thursday, I pick up Thursday dinner through Monday lunch. The food has been good ( only 1 thing that was not good, but not terrible).There are distributers in several states I think. I went on line and ordered the first 2 weeks. There are 5weeks of menus. The food varies and is not boring! So far so good!:wave:

It's $110 for 2000 calories a day and $96(?) for 1200 calories a day. I figure for the 2000 cal a day its about $5.25 a meal and for the 1200 it's about $4.60 a meal. It doesn't sound so expensive that way. At my weight it was try this or have surgery. I only have to buy skim milk at the grocery (and food for my DD), so my grocery bill is not very much. The food is good, I don't have to cook- just nuke it and it is convienent to take with you to work. Just grab the containers for breakfast and lunch and go!:wave:

Thank you very much!

The only problem with this is that since I still have to cook for my husband and my son, it starts to get a little pricey (and somewhat defeats the purpose).

Thanks again for the info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter