Seasonal Questions

Just to throw in a little info towards "what do you have to work to maintain your seasonal status" debate, I've been seasonal Guest Relations since my PI ended in 2006. I went back that year in November to work 3 shifts, then did not come back until October of 2007 and worked 2 shifts and have kept my seasonal status the whole time. I also went back in January of this year and worked one shift. So I really think it depends on your area more than anything. :confused3

-Mariah

I have a quick question... If you go seasonal after your CP is over, like my CP will be from Aug to Jan, if I went seasonal in January do I get more maingate passes or are those only for full-timers or what? Thanks!

I have a quick question... If you go seasonal after your CP is over, like my CP will be from Aug to Jan, if I went seasonal in January do I get more maingate passes or are those only for full-timers or what? Thanks!

No, every CM gets a Main Gate. The only difference is that FTers get more admissions.

So if I go seasonal in January, how many maingate admissions would I get for that year?

Six entrances for up to three people per visit (not including yourself), per year. CP and seasonal Cast Members get the same type of Main Entrance Pass, with the same number of entrances.

Six entrances for up to three people per visit (not including yourself), per year. CP and seasonal Cast Members get the same type of Main Entrance Pass, with the same number of entrances.

Oh wow, that's awesome! Thanks!

I don't know if this thread is dead or not yet, but that is absolutely wrong.
It is a rumor. I, MYSELF, have for two years worked one six hour shift and kept my seasonal status.

The only way I might consider warranting your opinion is if it's not a universal thing. Meaning, if it were different in each park, each location, each division, etc...

Not trying to be rude, but that information is misleading.

I know the 6 month thing for training purposes is standard for all attractions roles. I don't know where you work, it may very well be that your area doesn't have the 40 hr/yr requirement, but mine does.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter