Search disabled?

Came here looking to see if others were having that issue as well. I'm a little out of sorts about not being able to search. :confused3

Me too. It was driving me crazy! :) I was wondering if I had done something to cause someone to ban my search ability! :) :)

Thank Goodness I found this thread. I thought it was me. I am completely lost without the search feature.

PLEASE HELP!!!!

Anyone know which topic will have the best info about the Fantasmic Dinner Package? Dining? Theme Park Strategies?

I'm having the same trouble and it shows up in the participated section of the current threads. How do we get this fixed???????

It does say under notices: "We are making some minor updates to the search functionality. During this time, the search is disabled. We will re-enable the searching, as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience."

I just started using the Disboards this week and I don't know how to check on my threads without the search function. Hopefully it's restored soon!

Man, do I feel like an idiot! I tried to figure out what was going on by searching for "searching disabled". I must need coffee!

Same thing here, and I really miss it because it affects the Current / Participated functionality in the iPhone app, which normally makes it so easy to see the threads you have participated in.

Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

I can't see any of my threads or posts. And on top of MY screen there is no NEW POSTS, does everyone else have that? Mine has been down for days..

GrandCalifornian said:
Same thing here, and I really miss it because it affects the Current / Participated functionality in the iPhone app, which normally makes it so easy to see the threads you have participated in.

Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

My complaint too! Grrrrr!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Same here.... It looks like it is searching then comes up search disabled...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter