seafood !! What's your fav place

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by Eword1004, Feb 16, 2017.

1. Eword1004

Eword1004 Earning My Ears

Where are boathouse and paddlefish ???

2. bamaliving

bamaliving Earning My Ears

3. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  4. Dean Marino

Dean Marino DIS Veteran

Excellent.... my wife and I tend to be in the same "boat" :). In this case? Flying Fish is a looser - very little SHELLfish.
    The bad news: Everyone ELSE is very much a looser :). FULTON'S used to excel at shellfish - but it no longer exists. Reviews of their actual offerings are few, and suspect.
    Boathouse will starve you. Yes, they DO have some food - just not all that much of it. Your choice.

What is left? And PROVEN. The names may surprise you....

Il Mulino (Swan) has several STUNNING shell fish offerings.... Mussles, Cockle's, alive a live oh.... Frutti di mare to die for.

Shula's (Dolphin) has a Lobster offering that could eat YOU. It's huge, and it's VERY good. This is not your daddy's DDP Lobster.

All personal opinion - I'm not necessarily right, no one else is necessarily wrong. We go to WDW twice per year: 2007 through 2017.

5. vettegirl

vettegirl Dole Whip Queen Moderator

Flying Fish and Narccoossees

6. smcabee

smcabee Boomer Sooner

Bluezoo has an amazing
    raw bar selection
    platter
    maine lobster tail, oysters, clams, jumbo shrimp, day’s ceviche, tuna cruda, dipping sauces $55

7. bigtony777

bigtony777 Disney Veteran

If you are looking for crab, then Cape May might be your best bet. They have all you can eat steamed crab legs on their dinner menu. I have not tried Bluezoo or Flying Fish, but of all other options mentioned above, we loved Artist Pointe.

8. Twende

Twende Best laid plans of Mouse and men.....

Our choice is now The Boathouse, fins down!

9. CHIPSTER

CHIPSTER DIS Veteran

I agree that the best place for shellfish used to be Fultons. Cape May buffet does have crab legs teeny tine clams - but not quality ones - usually cold and I love real salted butter. Wouldn't get my hopes up for good shell fish at Disney,.