seafood !! What's your fav place

Eword1004

Mouseketeer
My husband enjoys seafood. What's your fav place ???
I've done coral reef in the past but it's been so long.
What to make sure he gets to eat good on this trip. We will be there on thanksgiving ?? Thank you

Was your experience with Coral Reef positive? I have always wanted to try it but the reviews I read always scare me off. It sounds like such a fun atmosphere!

I had an EXCELLENT salmon plank dish at Artist Point years ago but it's been so long I don't even know if it is on the menu anymore. I have also read some reviews saying Artist Point has declined in the past few years. When we went it was a wonderful experience - it was our pseudo-honeymoon meal (we went on our honeymoon several months after we got married.)

I really don't remember ........ I've also heard flying fish is good just trying to get some ideas

Our last trip Sept. 2016 I have 4 excellent seafood meals:

Skippers Canteen-MK: Whole Fried Fish--1 TS credit
Tutto Italia-Epcot: Salmon--1TS credit
Tiffins-AK: Halibut--2 TS credits
Spice Road--Epcot: Tuna Steak--1TS credit

They were all equally good!
I always get the Seafood choice on any menu and have yet to be disappointed!

We are going again 1st week and Oct. 2017 and will be eating all of these restaurants again.

Flying Fish, Bluezoo and the Boathouse would be my top seafood restaurants.

Paddlefish is getting good reviews so far, but I have yet to dine there.

Bluezoo
Flying Fish
CG

In that order, but I eat seadfood probably once a day at WDW or otherwise. I should probably go get my mercury levels tested...

My husband enjoys seafood. What's your fav place ???
I've done coral reef in the past but it's been so long.
What to make sure he gets to eat good on this trip. We will be there on thanksgiving ?? Thank you
BlueZoo - #1 choice.

Not been yet, but both Boathouse & Paddlefish have nice menus (we're going to Paddlefish).

A tough question. There are essentially TWO types of seafood - SHELL Fish, and SCALE Fish. SCALE Fish is easy - head for Flying Fish.
SHELL Fish? Much harder. Crab, Lobster, Mussels, Cockles, Clams.... FULTON's used to be the place for this. It no longer exists. Pending real REVIEWS, Paddlefish MAY be the place for this.

Which Fish do you prefer?

I really like Cape May for the variety. It is also arguably a better value than Flying Fish, for example because it's all you can eat and the buffet also has desserts.

If you like salmon, then the best salmon I have had on property is at artist point.
Certainly the cedar plank salmon at AP is good all year around. However, when the Copper River salmon run is on in the late spring through the summer, it's truly the best I've ever had. The price is usually higher at that time as well, but definitely worth the premium.

A tough question. There are essentially TWO types of seafood - SHELL Fish, and SCALE Fish. SCALE Fish is easy - head for Flying Fish.
SHELL Fish? Much harder. Crab, Lobster, Mussels, Cockles, Clams.... FULTON's used to be the place for this. It no longer exists. Pending real REVIEWS, Paddlefish MAY be the place for this.

Which Fish do you prefer?

Shell. Like crabs and things ........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter