Sea World's Summer Nights

Oh wow!! That's the sort of thing I'm after! Is there anywhere particular I should keep my eye out? I'm in Australia, so I just keep checking web pages. :)

Somebody may post an update on here or you can check the ticket deals on the homepage of the Seaworld website. The summer season for the Central Florida theme parks including Seaworld starts Saturday June 23rd so deals should be coming out very soon. Sometimes the parks wait a few weeks into the summer season to post deals depending on what their attendance numbers are during the first few weeks of the season. So if no deals show up in the next week then try again before mid July and you may see something then.

Here is a link to the Seaworld site where you can find deals (Scroll to the bottom of the page to see the ticket deals. This is where something would be posted if there is a special summer deal):

http://seaworldparks.com/en/seaworld-orlando

Great info, I didn't realize this will be on while we are visiting.

How does it affect crowds at the park? We are NOT crowd people...ok for sitting in a show, not so much fighting our way through hordes to walk around.

Good tip about the fireworks viewing from the parking lot, thanks. My ds has sensory issues and fireworks can be tough--this sounds like a good compromise. (And my dh hates sitting in traffic!! ;) )

coastgirl said:
Great info, I didn't realize this will be on while we are visiting.

How does it affect crowds at the park? We are NOT crowd people...ok for sitting in a show, not so much fighting our way through hordes to walk around.

Good tip about the fireworks viewing from the parking lot, thanks. My ds has sensory issues and fireworks can be tough--this sounds like a good compromise. (And my dh hates sitting in traffic!! ;) )

This is a post from last yrs summer. So somethings might have changed. Be sure to check SWs site for this yrs info. As for crowds yes it is a bit more crowded over the summer but very managable. Also leaving the park before the fireworks will help with that too. Cause as soon as they are over its like walking through a heard of people all going the same way to get out. Traffic leaving is harder to avoid.

THanks Angelmom. The SW site does have "Summer Nights" listed on the website for the first part of our August trip, but no details yet. We arrive at noon on Saturday, it might be nice to settle into our villa and then pop off to Seaworld for a couple of hours that first night. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter