Sea World

sharibrat

DIS Veteran
One of the things I love about going to Disney is NOT having to bring car seats along!!

Is there any way to get to Sea World without lugging car seats and catching a cab?

I believe "vans" or "shuttles " are exempt from the safety seat requirement, just as buses are, because they are considered "mass transit" and fall under a different set of rules. Someone with much more experience will be able to tell you. :thumbsup2

I believe "vans" or "shuttles " are exempt from the safety seat requirement, just as buses are, because they are considered "mass transit" and fall under a different set of rules. Someone with much more experience will be able to tell you. :thumbsup2

That has been my experience with buses and vans that shuttle you to and from resorts, airports, etc.

Are there shuttles offered from the Disney resorts to Sea World?

There's a public Link bus that leaves from the Disney Transportation and Ticket Center and stops at Seaworld. I think it cost about $1.50 a person. Just be sure you know which stop it will pick you up at when you're ready to come back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter