Sea World Ticket Pricing

Nuchi15697

Navy Dad
A friend of mine just got back from Sea World and said they have one price to enter and an upcharge for the rides. Is this true?

Admission to SeaWorld includes the shows and most rides (not things like animal feedings....which you can watch for free but must pay extra for food). I think the swans are still an extra charge above your general admission fee (someone can correct me if I'm wrong). The SkyTower, which was also an extra charge as recently as our January visits, is now included with your regular admission.

The upcharge your friend is talking about is the Quick Queue. It allows for front of the line access.....either once per ride or unlimited (with two different price points depending on which you select.....the unlimited being slightly more than the once per ride).

Details can be found here:

http://seaworldparks.com/en/seaworld-orlando/Book-Online/Dont-Forget

The purchase of the Quick Queue is totally optional. It is also an complimentary "perk" if you stay at one of the SeaWorld official partner hotels.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter