Sea World Sweepstakes/Free Gift

Figment22

Hulk, MIB and MLB Fan!
Last week while we were getting ready to head for Sea World, I stopped by the ticket desk at our hotel just to check on operating hours. We already had our tickets having purchased them online but the woman at the desk asked me if we had entered the SW sweepstakes and gotten our free gift. She gave me 4 forms (one for each family member) which you fill out and drop off at the SW tour desk. The sweeps is for a return trip and will have the drawing in 1/2004 but the neat thing is that we each got a nice little Sea World/Busch Gardens magnetic photo frame. A cute souvenir if you don't mind giving your name and address to Sea World. You have to be at least 18 to win the sweepstakes but at least each of my sons got a photo frame. DS13 wants to use his in his school locker next semester.

Did you get the free gift directly from your hotel or from Sea World when you dropped off the entry? What hotel did you get the form from? Can you get the entry form anywhere else?

barbnbrian,

You get the photo frame at the Sea World tour desk. At that point we were staying at Hawthorn Suites following a week at our timeshare. My assumption would be that most ticket/tour desks at the various hotels should have them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter