Sea Raycers

Ahill9

Earning My Ears
Is there a best marina to rent the sea raycer boats with our teenagers? Does it really matter?

Is there a best marina to rent the sea raycer boats with our teenagers? Does it really matter?
I would say Wilderness Lodge/Fort Wilderness gives you the most wide open area to use the boats, so you can go full speed. We still boated over past CR and by the Poly, but the ferries and other boats going back and fourth to MK puts you in a little tighter space. I would say renting them from Yacht/Beach is kind of the worst because you're just puttering up and down toward HS.

I would say Wilderness Lodge/Fort Wilderness gives you the most wide open area to use the boats, so you can go full speed. We still boated over past CR and by the Poly, but the ferries and other boats going back and fourth to MK puts you in a little tighter space. I would say renting them from Yacht/Beach is kind of the worst because you're just puttering up and down toward HS.

Agreed 100%

My family and I like to rent the pontoon boats. We have rented from, GF, CR, and Poly and by far the best was CR. CR is on the same side as Wilderness so they are both pretty much the same.

Poly and GF you are in the paths of the big boats going from TTC to MK and they will make you stop or go in another direction if those boats are coming anywhere near your location.

We always rent from CR....head of to GF and Poly then swing around WL. Just seems central to us.

Never felt constrained when renting from any of the MK resorts. You have a lot of room in Seven Seas Lagoon and you simply take the water bridge into Bay Lake for even more to see.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter