Sea bass comparison

rere101399

DISmom
How does the Sea Bass at Rapunzel’s on the Magic compare to the Enchanted Garden Sea Bass on the Dream/Fantasy? At all similar or totally different...looks like it doesn’t come with the risotto :sad:

I can't answer your direct question. Sometime between my first cruise on Fantasy (2014?) and the second (2019), they changed the sea bass. It used to have a sweet-chili sauce on it. This time it was a more savory sauce. I liked the old recipe much better. It went from one of my favorite dishes to one I would pass up next time.

Out of the two, the Sea bass on the Dream/Fantasy is far superior of the two. The one on the Magic was more dry and if I remember the menu right, there were FAR better options on that menu. The one on the Dream/Fantasy is actually one of the main things I look forward to each time we sail!

Out of the two, the Sea bass on the Dream/Fantasy is far superior of the two. The one on the Magic was more dry and if I remember the menu right, there were FAR better options on that menu. The one on the Dream/Fantasy is actually one of the main things I look forward to each time we sail!

Same! We often skip the MDR but I’ll go out of my way for the Enchanted Garden sea bass. When I read the menu of the Magic I could tell it wasn’t the same and suspected not as good, boo!

Last edited:

My last 3 cruises were on the Wonder and Magic. They didn't have the Sea Bass with risotto. With that said they did have it in the learn to cook sessions.

I agree. The EG Seabass is amazing.

I guess I will be the dissenting opinion here, because I think the Seabass at Rapunzel‘s is the best dish there is. I love the champagne vinaigrette that it comes with.

Fun fact on the EG sea bass...you can get it at the other MDRs. It was my husbands favorite and he mentioned it to our server the night we were at AP and she said he could order it again there. So he did :)

Fun fact on the EG sea bass...you can get it at the other MDRs. It was my husbands favorite and he mentioned it to our server the night we were at AP and she said he could order it again there. So he did :)

Oh absolutely! Although I usually use my "I really am craving... Could you snag me one from the other dining room" request for Creme Brulee. :P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter