Screen Shots-- I need some help!

HollyJoy

DIS Veteran
Okay, I read in the players guide post how to take a screen shot... I've got that down. I can even open it in the Paint program. My question now is, how do I edit it to crop it in this program? I can't seem to figure it out! LOL I'm familiar with Paint Shop Pro, but not this one. Can someone help me!!? :rotfl:

Thanks!

I'll give it a go....

click on the little box on the top right it has broken lines....place it over the area you want to crop while holding down your mouse buttom then drag it.

does that make sense.

lmk and maybe someone with more expertise can help.

Mal

Okay, I've used the select button and have dragged it, but where to I drag it to? I'm not sure how to save it by itself. Or, are you saying if I select it and drag it off, then save, it will only save that little bit?

I used the screen capture with Paint Shop Pro to get my picture. Click on the little camera at the top of the PSP program - when the screen minimizes, pull up your VMK screen and right click on it. It will open for editing in PSP. Since you are familiar with PSP, this might be easier to get the picture edited the way you want it. Hope this helps. :)

Hey i just wanted to know how do you get the sparkaly letters on the bottome of your posts and how the heck do you get a picture on it?? i dont even know step one if u can help me out tha would be great if not than thats ok i easaly forgiv and forget lol ok bye!

Micmin I love your signature. How cute!:) Sorry for the hijack....
Kim

Thanks LuvN~Travel. :) If you would like a signature like that I will be glad to make it for you.

How do i make sparkaly letters on the bottome of my text and how do i get my vmk piture there do u know how it ok if you dont bye!

LuvN~Travel said:
Micmin I love your signature. How cute!:) Sorry for the hijack....
Kim

MicMin, I would love to have one using my vmk name. It is Tiggerbelle. Of course now I will have to go join photobucket to use it.:) Oh wait, I think Alex said that the disboards photo room is back up. I'll have to check that out too.
Now if I could just find some software to resize my screenshots.;)
Kim (who may have to break down and go by some photo software, I'm getting too jealous of you guys!):)

:jumping1: i KNOW you guys are getting pritty anoyed of me lol :Pinkbounc :thewave: but i really really want to know how to het the sparkaly sigs or the picture of your vmk person ook bye!

LuvN~Travel
I sent you a pm with the signature that I made for you. I think that is the style I was using when you made the post. If that is not the one that you wanted, let me know. :)

Ganna b a STAR
Signatures that I made for you if you would like to use one of these.
dr8pdd

dr9eko

MicMin said:
Thanks LuvN~Travel. :) If you would like a signature like that I will be glad to make it for you.

Just wanted you to see how great the new signature looked! Thanks again!:)
Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter